The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:
They look better than you. Maybe, so what can we do about this? Nothing really, so our option here, is to try and brush past and move on from this. (I know that's hard to do so it'll take time).
They've got a girlfriend. True, and we can't change this factor. We'll have to appreciate that and try to be happy for them, despite what they've done.
They have more irl friends, maybe. Fair enough though because arguably you know yourself better than anyone on TSR. Don't forget that you have people on here. I know it's not the same but at least you have some of the "right people" in your life online instead of the "wrong people" as friends irl.
They seem better. Correct. But are they actually better? I very much doubt it. Tbh, the people who seem to have a perfect and desirable life generally have a lot of problems that they hide and keep away from the open. Don't be afraid of the mistakes you make or expressing who you are in front of these people. You might seem intimidated or mocked by them but who is the better person? Them for being "cool" and "perfect", or you for being yourself and truthful?

Spoiler

It's sad to hear this happens often :console:
Aww well you should do! This is one of the reasons why it surprises me to hear about all of this! :hugs:
Good good :h:
Indeed, only time shall tell.

They do! No nothing can be done, it just hurts to get laughed at for it.
I really don't know how to tbh (Indeed, one is also unable to do it on his own)
Yeah I suppose so, again very hard and not easily achieveable alone.

Well I have none, they have at least one.
True (although I confuse/amaze myself at times by what I learn about me :tongue:)
That's very true, you guys on here mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without you (well you do, but positivity tonight!). And you're the best set of friends anyone could ever wish for! I feel honoured to be amongst you all (esp you!). And irl friends don't matter to me as you all keep me company and are great friends! :smile:

Well maybe they hide their problems but they never show signs of that. But tbh these type of people are the abusive bullies who try to hurt everyone who is truthful and themselves.
Therefore I despise these people but they get all the good things in life!
We just get the abuse :frown:

Spoiler

It's ok, it can't be helped :frown:
Aww well it's a common thing nowadays, so it's gonna keep happening I'm afraid :frown:
:smile:
Only time seems to be going so slowly :/

And a sincere apology IS required due to the late response!
It is late and shouldn't have been so I'm sorry for that!
How do you know it's a fact? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whatever about Cavy?
We're here with you:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

cos i cant survive in the real world
cos im 18 soon and am still as inept as when i was 15
cos im moving out if everything goes well
cos i keep being sliced up in my dreams and people wont stop crying in my head
cos i have this pain in the back of my head at the back and right and it has been there for ages and wont go away
cos everything is too real and idk what i want anymore or if any of it was the right decision and ive realised that fundamentally i have to do it all alone and noone can ever acc see what is in ur head anyway
Nope, that'd be me, not you!
You're awesome, intelligent, good looking, funny, kind, caring!
You're just an all round awesome guy! Please don't say these things!
Original post by CoolCavy

I think most people feel like that!!
cos i have this pain in the back of my head at the back and right and it has been there for ages and wont go away
cos everything is too real and idk what i want anymore or if any of it was the right decision and ive realised that fundamentally i have to do it all alone and noone can ever acc see what is in ur head anyway

At some points in our lives we have to take big leaps into the unknown, and it will be scary, but should we let that stop us from reaching our potential? Should we just stop what we have spent so long on and put so much effort into? Yes, you might feel alone through it, and no one can tell exactly what you're thinking. Just aim to make your dreams a reality, and that way, you can show them exactly what was in your head. You'll always have people on here to help and support you too:hugs:

You might want to see a gp about pain in your head too. They might be able to help?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Nope, that'd be me, not you!
You're awesome, intelligent, good looking, funny, kind, caring!
You're just an all round awesome guy! Please don't say these things!

With those adjectives, you also described yourself :wink:

I've read the other post - will reply tomorrow ( which means that the delay is longer on my end)
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
At some points in our lives we have to take big leaps into the unknown, and it will be scary, but should we let that stop us from reaching our potential? Should we just stop what we have spent so long on and put so much effort into? Yes, you might feel alone through it, and no one can tell exactly what you're thinking. Just aim to make your dreams a reality, and that way, you can show them exactly what was in your head. You'll always have people on here to help and support you too:hugs:

You might want to see a gp about pain in your head too. They might be able to help?

With those adjectives, you also described yourself :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still struggling to see it, but Thankyou Matrix! :smile:
You never fail to make Freezer wear his lovely smile :wink: :hugs:
I'm still struggling to see it, but Thankyou Matrix! :smile:
You never fail to make Freezer wear his lovely smile :wink: :hugs:

Aww try sleeping on it :wink: no worries! :smile:
Aww! Please see edit in last post :wink: :hugs:
Goodnight!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww try sleeping on it :wink: no worries! :smile:
Aww! Please see edit in last post :wink: :hugs:
Goodnight!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try and see :smile:
Ok no worries :smile: (I still accept full responsibility for the lateness, you're going through a tough time so it's understandable).
Goodnight!

Oh cav :cry2: i felt like this ages ago and had a migraine so lol but not really lol
U just need a cheese hug
It's not all bad
I'm 18 in <3 months and I'm an immature mentally -3month old thing
You're this wonderful cute little beautiful personality that i have the honor of interacting with :lovehug:
Get some sleep cav and dream of a future where guinea pigs ring bear a certain wedding of 2 tsr users
I think you know which ones :heart:
Ilysm cav :cube: x i wish u the sweetest of dreams!

Excuse me :hand: ain't none of that true
:hugs: :cube: pms always open to you Monsieur fantastique :tongue:
I'll try and see :smile:
Ok no worries :smile: (I still accept full responsibility for the lateness, you're going through a tough time so it's understandable).
Goodnight!

Thank you! :h:
(Ahhh how about no one needs to take responsibility for it? The past is in the past, let the future be what it may be, and just live however we may live in the present? I think it's more sleepiness at the moment :tongue: which is good I guess :tongue:)
Goodnight for real.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! :h:
(Ahhh how about no one needs to take responsibility for it? The past is in the past, let the future be what it may be, and just live however we may live in the present? I think it's more sleepiness at the moment :tongue: which is good I guess :tongue:)
Goodnight for real.
Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries! :biggrin:
(Hmm maybe that could work, but you know I'll feel guilty whatever we do!
Ok then, that sounds like a plan! Aw ok then :smile:
Yeah it's better than feeling unhappy :smile: )
Goodnight! :hugs:

I suppose you essentially do have to face life on your own, but through all of life's challenges, you'll grow as a person. I've seen some posts of yours on here Cavy, and I can see you're struggling, but through all of the tough times you've been through, you have grown stronger as a person. You might not even realise it, but you most definitely have :smile: Life isn't easy, but I think everyone is on a personal journey and they grow as a person and work out where they want to be and what they want to do along the way.

Keep going Cavy, you'll get there :smile: :hugs: As Matrix basically said, we have to expose ourselves to the unknown. That's how we grow.
:hugs: :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Im scared

Yup, I'm scared too dear :frown:
Confused by girls again :/
No anon :P , cant release the deep stuff :frown:
Just finished jumping on my bed for half an hour I think the bed frame broke listening to Section Boyz.

I am soooooo hyper right now. I don't know what to do!!!:mute:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
No anon :P , cant release the deep stuff :frown:

You should express yourself.

No-one is going to judge you.

No matter how deep or dark.
Why is it always the people you trust the most who tend to let you down in the end. 🙄 On the other hand, sometimes you really underestimate how much certain people really do care. I wish I could show my friends who have supported me - and have always been there for me when I needed them the most - how much I appreciate and love them. :redface:

On a slightly (though not really entirely) different note, how silly was I to think that I was infallible to this... emotion :lol: - I was taking the piss out of my friends for it, when it happened to them. But now I understand, lol. :indiff:
Ummm,,most of your posts on here are about you being undesired to the opposite sex.
You are an attractive guy(no homo), maybe have a change of hairstyle or dress sense.

I have to admit I saw a pic your pic and both your dress sense and haircut were dull and dreary!

Jut offering constructive criticism.:pierre:

Latest