The Student Room Group

Does make up matter?

This is me and does it?

And yes I know I don't have eyebrows, I never had had them.

Scroll to see replies

gr8 troll
Original post by Defraction
gr8 troll

Thanks for your really insightful and interesting thoughts. :angry:
Reply 3
Well, it makes a big difference with the two pictures you showed us.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS

Well I kind of mean does it make a guy feel different or think differently? Obviously it makes a difference to appearance, but does it make guys happy, sad, turned on, disappointed, confused, or what?
Original post by UWS

Does it really though? She hasn't MAJORLY changed. If for example she had drawn on brows in the makeup pic then none without it would be different. I think 2 photos in similar lighting would be more helpful though OP.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Does it really though? She hasn't MAJORLY changed. If for example she had drawn on brows in the makeup pic then none without it would be different. I think 2 photos in similar lighting would be more helpful though OP.

The first 1 was taken by someone who know what they was doing. The 2nd was a selfie on a crappy phone.
Original post by lamaragymnast
The first 1 was taken by someone who know what they was doing. The 2nd was a selfie on a crappy phone.

That's what I mean though. If you took a photo of your normal everyday makeup then a photo without it in similar or natural lighting etc it would be a more fair test.
Original post by Precious Illusions
That's what I mean though. If you took a photo of your normal everyday makeup then a photo without it in similar or natural lighting etc it would be a more fair test.

I kind of wanted to make the difference seem larger to sort of show what I meant. I don't normally pout like I am in the second one. Makes me look like a fish.
Yes. And have eyebrows tattoo-ed on.
As a preference, I prefer only moderate amount of make up.
(edited 7 years ago)
does it matter to you, thats all that matter?

never wear it for someone else, only yourself
Well you're ugly in both if that helps.
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Yes. And have eyebrows tattoo-ed on.

I have looked into this but it doesn't look that good and is meant to hurt extra bad if you have it done.
Original post by yungaheartz
does it matter to you, thats all that matter?

never wear it for someone else, only yourself

I do it for myself so I feel more confident. It helps me deal with the eyebrow thing to.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
the 1st picture is awful, and the 2nd looks like your doing a sh*t in the toilet. makeup has to be just right. there is too much in the 1st.

Lol okay. Yes, I did have loads on in the first.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Well you're ugly in both if that helps.

Because of the make up or just because I am?
Why do they look like the eyebrows have been photo-shopped out?
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Why do they look like the eyebrows have been photo-shopped out?

In which photo? The first is how it was sent to me and the second is straight off my phone.
Original post by lamaragymnast
In which photo? The first is how it was sent to me and the second is straight off my phone.

Both, first one is more obvious.

Quick Reply

Latest