The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Hey ive lost the markscheme for both papers higher paper pdf does anyone have it
Hey I've lost the markscheme does anyone have it pdf? ?
Original post by Romisaaa
Hey I've lost the markscheme does anyone have it pdf? ?
http://paper-cut.weebly.com/gcse-ms.html
Thank you
What if you just write the formula. Like if i didnt know one of the sin questions but put the forumla on the front page there alone. Can you get marks for that? Plus i heard you get marks for understanding some of the question. Is this true?
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I think you'll get all the marks for question 3 except for one if you've done the rest correctly? And yup you'll get marks for the correct formula but not the answer mark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if you just write the formula. Like if i didnt know one of the sin questions but put the forumla on the front page there alone. Can you get marks for that? Plus i heard you get marks for understanding some of the question. Is this true?
Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are yet??
Original post by Samira.j90
Does anyone know what the grade boundaries are yet??

They're super high :frown:

170 = A*
140 = A

And that's all I remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 169 ... Bah!

Original post by DamnDaniel2
They're super high :frown:

170 = A*
140 = A

And that's all I remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both of my Maths papers are going back for remarks as I was 2 marks of an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabrina howen
Both of my Maths papers are going back for remarks as I was 2 marks of an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

my exam result sheet didn't say my marks, it just says 52 points. what does that mean?
did people get a breakdown of their results? like paperwise? bc i literally just got the grade
I think because it wouldn't make sense to average out only 2 papers like they do with your other subjects (where there is minimum 3 exams/ca), so they make your final grades out of 200.
Original post by ithinkitslily
did people get a breakdown of their results? like paperwise? bc i literally just got the grade

You'll probably get it later.
I got the amount of marks I got together from Paper 1 and Paper 2
After the area question all the information to the questions disapeared, a few questions just told me the answer and didn't even tell me the question, whether it's my laptops mistake or not: I do not know.
this does not make sense at all some questions are incomplete (the question is not complete only gives the answer)
Basically on my GCSE results sheet where it gives the overall UMS marks for each subject. Mathematics is the only one missing the total UMS marks from that subject. questions is WHY? And where to i find it?
Original post by tomdoughty99
Basically on my GCSE results sheet where it gives the overall UMS marks for each subject. Mathematics is the only one missing the total UMS marks from that subject. questions is WHY? And where to i find it?

same :/ what grade did you get and is it possible to still send it for remark now or is it too late?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending