Game: Would You Rather?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tamil fever
awww.dw.:frown:
You'll never be in that kind of situation:biggrin:

:/
well i dropped French AS
thinking of quitting TSR because this weekend = no work due to TSR
as for cheese - actually don't like many cheeses (but the ones I do like are binged eaten :colone:)
so yh
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:/
well i dropped French AS
thinking of quitting TSR because this weekend = no work due to TSR
as for cheese - actually don't like many cheeses (but the ones I do like are binged eaten :colone:)
so yh

NO DON'T LEAVE TSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:cry::cry2:
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

I have advice:
make a timetable
like spend 2-3 hours on TSR etc....minimise ur time spent on it.....
look at the bottom of my post.i think i gotta change it:colondollar:
I would pick 1 bc i've always wanted to go.A desert is too hot and i wont have enough water to survive but u can change ice into water:biggrin:
Never number 3!My friends might get possessed and i just had a nightmare about ghosts that i keep at looking at the mirror in my room and avoiding it all together:frown:

Would You Rather:
1)Eat insects
2)Be homeless
3)Get possessed by a ghost?

get possessed, im not eating spiders, even if i starve to death, and definitely dont wanna be homeless

would you rather:
1) marry the person you hate the most in your life (be it boy or girl)
2) have your celebrity crush hate you to death, literally (the crush of your life if you dont have a celeb crush)
3) marry a sibling
Original post by animeamanda1412
get possessed, im not eating spiders, even if i starve to death, and definitely dont wanna be homeless

would you rather:
1) marry the person you hate the most in your life (be it boy or girl)
2) have your celebrity crush hate you to death, literally (the crush of your life if you dont have a celeb crush)
3) marry a sibling

ohhh.i like this one:biggrin:Watch me be clever
I would pick number one and then divorce him:smile:then i would marry my crush"if i had one"
Number 3 is just disgusting.I will kill myself the next second:frown:

Would You Rather:
1)Be invisible and no-one will ever know u
2)Everyone hates u
3)Eat insects for the rest of your life
(edited 7 years ago)
I would pick number one and then divorce him:smile:then i would marry my crush"if i had one"

Would You Rather:
2)Everyone hates u

but you can't divorce, why do you think i said "marry" and not "date" :tongue:
and omg what is it with you and insects :frown:
hmmmmm
wow this is the hardest would you rather i came across on here
oomg
what should i choose
i want someone to acknowledge me, even if it was a ghost
i want at least ONE person who likes me
but im defo NOT eating insects, nooo
ugh
i'll choose number 2, and then show them the likeable side of me, if there is one

would you rather:
1) be accused of killing a parent, even though you didnt, however no one believes you (but you dont go to prison)
2) kill someone VERY significant to you, but no one will ever know (eg a parent, a very close friend, crush...)
3) go to prison in place of a serial killer since the killer is sh*t rich and you're poor so he made you go prison in his place (a life sentence tho)

this one doesn't really make sense, but you'll make sense of it somehow :tongue:
NO DON'T LEAVE TSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:cry::cry2:
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

I have advice:
make a timetable
like spend 2-3 hours on TSR etc....minimise ur time spent on it.....

it never works

Would You Rather:
2)Everyone hates u

hello hello i came:colone:
I choose 3 even though I think I'd cry. Id get over it soon anyway. I heard they're good for you :frown:

Would You Rather: (this one is random af ok i cant think of anything)
1) Have no elbows
2) Have no fingers
3) Have no knees
it never works

it will Cheese.
Think hardly about the consequences of your result/studies if u carry spending too much time on TSR.Ok i agree it's really hard to stop using TSR for a while but I ask u this:

Would You Rather;
1)Get bad results and use TSR later on in life but with extreme sadness of your educational failure?
2)Get good results and still go on TSR but much happier then ever?

I rather see u happy everyday.Ur an amazing person who deserves the best in life but if you don't study you wont get that dream job that u've always wanted.Literally force urself to stop at-least for a few hours.After u get good time management on both u'll see the results you've hoped for or even beyond.:biggrin:

At-least for urself make the time to study so u wont regret it in the future.Carry on smiling:smile:

Original post by Faloodeh
I choose 3 even though I think I'd cry. Id get over it soon anyway. I heard they're good for you :frown:

1) Have no elbows
2) Have no fingers
3) Have no knees

If I have no elbows... what happens to the rest of my forearm... same with knees and your lower leg area and feet D:

Elbows... I guess?

Would you rather.....

1) Lose your sexual organs
2) Never be in an involved relationship again

Can't think of a third option :colone:
it will Cheese.
Think hardly about the consequences of your result/studies if u carry spending too much time on TSR.Ok i agree it's really hard to stop using TSR for a while but I ask u this:

Would You Rather;
1)Get bad results and use TSR later on in life but with extreme sadness of your educational failure?
2)Get good results and still go on TSR but much happier then ever?

I rather see u happy everyday.Ur an amazing person who deserves the best in life but if you don't study you wont get that dream job that u've always wanted.Literally force urself to stop at-least for a few hours.After u get good time management on both u'll see the results you've hoped for or even beyond.:biggrin:

At-least for urself make the time to study so u wont regret it in the future.Carry on smiling:smile:

Don't have a dream job but I do see your point :hugs:I will be logging off now to work :smile:
Take care :loveduck:
Original post by Faloodeh

1) Have no elbows
2) Have no fingers
3) Have no knees

No knees because if I had no elbows then i probably wouldn't have an arm or hand:frown:And i need fingers to type/draw/write etc..good one btw:smile:

Would You Rather:
1)Live life with the person you hate the most(no divorce)
2)Keep on losing everything every-single day
3)Live in Antarctica
Don't have a dream job but I do see your point :hugs:I will be logging off now to work :smile:
Take care :loveduck:

take care:biggrin:
and study:smile:
No knees because if I had no elbows then i probably wouldn't have an arm or hand:frown:And i need fingers to type/draw/write etc..good one btw:smile:

Would You Rather:
1)Live life with the person you hate the most(no divorce)
2)Keep on losing everything every-single day
3)Live in Antarctica

Probably live life with the person I hate the most. Probably because I don't hate anyone :colondollar:

Would You Rather:
1) Stab the nearest person to your right in the thigh with an ice pick
2) Electrocute yourself with a car battery bank for 10 seconds
3) Keep your head underwater for 2 minutes
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlexFam
Probably live life with the person I hate the most. Probably because I don't hate anyone :colondollar:

Would You Rather:
1) Stab the nearest person to your right in the thigh with an ice pick
2) Electrocute yourself with a car battery bank for 10 seconds
3) Keep your head underwater for 2 minutes

Ikr.hatred is a useless feeling(my opinion):smile:
Number 3 bc I can do 1 minute......:smile:That 2 mins will help me practice:biggrin:
Number 1 will make me get arrested and waste my time in jail and the second one is a one way ticket to death.RIP my life...

Would You Rather:
1)Have no friends
2)Quit all your social medias and have no technology
3) every-one in the world hates u that if they see you they will kill u straight away
Number 3 bc I can do 1 minute......:smile:That 2 mins will help me practice:biggrin:
Number 1 will make me get arrested and waste my time in jail and the second one is a one way ticket to death.RIP my life...

Would You Rather:
1)Have no friends
3) every-one in the world hates u that if they see you they will kill u straight away

Is the last one even a real option
Original post by AlexFam
Is the last one even a real option

yes:biggrin:
I will re-phrase it
3)Everyone hates you that they will kill u if they see you(so u can live alone..lol)

Would You Rather:
1)Have no friends

I'd pick option 2

3 is basically 1 but worse, so there's no reason to pick that option. I reckon I could suffice with no technology as many of my closest friends get by on very little tech usage. Though of course where do you draw the line? If you go really primitive then you'd probably die of a preventable illness or something. Though I guess it's still better than having no friends.

Would you rather:

1) Eat nothing but coleslaw for a month

2) Drink nothing but tomato juice for a year

3) Give up your favourite meal for the rest of your life.
Original post by TimGB
I'd pick option 2

3 is basically 1 but worse, so there's no reason to pick that option. I reckon I could suffice with no technology as many of my closest friends get by on very little tech usage. Though of course where do you draw the line? If you go really primitive then you'd probably die of a preventable illness or something. Though I guess it's still better than having no friends.

Would you rather:

1) Eat nothing but coleslaw for a month

2) Drink nothing but tomato juice for a year

3) Give up your favourite meal for the rest of your life.

Number 2 bc then I can still eat:smile:
Number three would prove to be impossible for me and number 1 is just a hell no:biggrin:

Would You Rather:
1)Be able to read people's minds
2)Be able to hold your breath as long as you want under water
3)Be able to speak in many languages and be super clever
Number 2 bc then I can still eat:smile:
Number three would prove to be impossible for me and number 1 is just a hell no:biggrin:

Would You Rather:
1)Be able to read people's minds
2)Be able to hold your breath as long as you want under water
3)Be able to speak in many languages and be super clever

3, i can talk korean and talk to my baes when i go korea
AND I DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SUBS OR COMPLAIN "THIS BIT ISNT SUBBED" AND I CAN GO UNI AND BE A SURGEON AND OMG HOW AMAZIING WOULD THAT BE MAN

2..come on, i dont even know how to swim so whats the point
1..these days, the last thing on my mind is what people thing, its the one thing that i just think is people's right of privacy

would you rather:

1) drink tea with mayonnaise
2) eat cereal with coleslaw
3) eat molten chocolate mixed with ketchup
Defo eat molten chocolate mixed with ketchup cos mayo and coleslaw are horrendous even without being mixed with something weird.
Would you rather:
1) go to a huge music festival and have to play a instrument you have no idea how to in front of a crowd of thousands
2)have to live without ever seeing your best friend again
3) never see your boyfriend/girlfriend/ significant other again (or if you don't have one just never find love ever)

Quick Reply

Latest