The Student Room Group

so what's kissing supposed to be like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexFam
You do it during doing more. It's a symbol of passion and ecstasy.

I no, but sometimes it's not possible and sometimes guys basically forget.
Original post by lamaragymnast
I no, but sometimes it's not possible and sometimes guys basically forget.

Huh, really? How? You have hours together how can you forget.
Kissing is lovely. But I must tell you about one particular man I only kissed a few times. I wasn't in the slightest bit attracted to him. We had known each other as friends about six months. We went out to lunch one day and he drove me back home . He walked me up to my front door and asked me if he could kiss me. I wasn't too keen ,but I said OK. What happened next I have never experienced before. As he started kissing me,I felt my head spinning and I felt as if I was falling backwards. It was the damndest thing I had ever experienced. A few months later he kissed me again and exactly the same thing happened. I had no feelings for him whatsoever and I didn't find him attractive. But I never forgot the way he kissed. He didn't kiss any differently to anyone else.But there was something indescribable about it that I never forgot or experienced again.
Original post by AlexFam
Huh, really? How? You have hours together how can you forget.

I mean guys are often more into other things. A lot see kissing a woman on the mouth as something to do early on, whereas if they've got a woman in bed they can do a lot more.
@Nirvana1989-1994 What does this mean?
I mean guys are often more into other things. A lot see kissing a woman on the mouth as something to do early on, whereas if they've got a woman in bed they can do a lot more.

A quick switch between lips for a bit makes it more fun wtf, it gets boring without a nice long kiss to break it up.
Original post by Rhaenys10
@Nirvana1989-1994 What does this mean?

:rofl: PRSOM
Original post by AlexFam
A quick switch between lips for a bit makes it more fun wtf, it gets boring without a nice long kiss to break it up.

I'm just basing it on my own experience and not saying every guy is like that, just a lot are. A shame really, because the ones that use it on me get a lot more in return.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: PRSOM

Last night I played Spin the Bottle and I kissed a boy. Our tongues didn't touch though. Am I still a virgin? :rofl:
Original post by cheeseisveg
:rofl: Prsom

omg i repped yaaaa
I'm just basing it on my own experience and not saying every guy is like that, just a lot are. A shame really, because the ones that use it on me get a lot more in return.

Emboldened for future reference.
Last night I played Spin the Bottle and I kissed a boy. Our tongues didn't touch though. Am I still a virgin? :rofl:

omfg :toofunny:

Spoiler

omg i repped yaaaa

:colondollar: thank you so much! If only the favour could be returned :emo: :bawling: :hugs: :smile:

Only if you didn't use a condom.
Original post by AlexFam
Emboldened for future reference.

Flatterer.

it's only gay if the tongues touch
Fantastic with the right person, mediocre if they don't understand the way you kiss. Also, your first kiss will 9 times out of 10 be rubbish.

It's the subsequent kisses which are great!
Original post by georgia_93
Super hot and sexy if he isn't the kinda guy who slobbers everywhere lol

Y'know girls do this too right? :laugh:
I love to be kissed...everywhere....for some reason to me, with the right person, it feels amazing...like there's no words to explain the feeling. I guess when you're in that moment nothing can come in between...
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Y'know girls do this too right? :laugh:

Some people love really messy salivary kisses and some desertlike. Wonder why? I like the former I guess more.
Some people love really messy salivary kisses and some desertlike. Wonder why? I like the former I guess more.

Different people like different things I suppose :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending