The Student Room Group

K-Pop Chat Thread! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rb16
Kpop is life. My fav is BTS

Mine too. Who's your bias?
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
so ready for wings to destroy me, V is my fav but recently Jin has been bias wrecking 😉
i loved J-Hope's teaser with the pills and psychedelic colours, the music was so good too!

i also like History, 24k and VIXX ^-^

Same I'm going to have no free time left because of wings. I want to buy the album but i'm broke af but I'm asking for merch for my birthday in a few months. :tongue:V's such a bias wrecker for me; I try to stay loyal to kookie but I see V acting all adorable and the feels are just too much lol. :heart::biggrin:
I love J-hope's new hair , it suits him way better then a full fringe tbh.
Original post by Killua.z
tru omg, Youngjae is my bias ruiner :'''D

Have you seen Youngjae's English solo of 'Slow Motion' by Trey songz?
If not, prepare to be bias wrecked.:wink:
[video]https://youtu.be/XfPJIPl92Gg[/video]
I'm a pretty new kpopper (3 months in the world of kpop:colondollar:) but i'm loving it <3 my fav groups are exo, bts, got7, black pink and red velvet :tongue: My biases are Chanyeol, Jimin, JB, Lisa and Yeri :wink:
- i can't wait for Wings !!!:biggrin:
Original post by Turquoise01
Omds why is every kpop group all having comebacks in the same month? I need to study lol :biggrin: Some of my friends are into SHINee but I haven't checked them out yet. Do you watch any variety shows? I only have for BTS and GOT7 and they're good but sooo long. Kpop is an exhausting obsession but I love it <3 :tongue:

8fa863000ded8cdca9ab16b28faa613e.jpg

I've seen SHINee's season of Hello Baby and some episodes of Weekly Idol but that's it, I'm not really into tv shows. And yes it is exhausting and SO expensive! I have a photocard collection going and god knows how much I've spent on it so far :P
Update, guys:
BTS just released their track list for WINGS. I can't wait for Cypher Part 4!
:clap2:
Reply 26
Shinee is going to be on Weekly Idol for the first time in 3 years next week :biggrin::bl:
Reply 27
Same, I only discovered Kpop in August and have no regrets. :wink:
Yh V is so cute and looks good in every pic; he's second on my bias list for BTS.
I've heard of SEVENTEEN but haven't checked them out yet, but I probably will eventually.
So have you heard about BTS' comeback this month? I'm already really hyped. :biggrin:

taehyung.jpg

YES I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK! And I definitely recommend that you listen to SEVENTEEN!! I promise you, they're incredible! :biggrin:
Shinee is also really good...check it out, if you're into K dramas 'to the beautiful you' stars the main singer and it might appeal to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
im a hoe for exo tbh. anyone hear lay's new song? im crying.
https://youtu.be/hmE9f-TEutc
I'm officially dead. The album and new MV IS OUT!!!
Original post by Faloodeh

Yh I have and it's alright but I'm really only a Kai stan so yh. Even if you aren't an army, check out Blood,Sweat and Tears. It's too damn good. :h:
Hi all!:smile:
If you're a kpopper or have just started to listening to any kpop songs this is the space to talk about and share your favourite groups, biases and basically anything Kpop related.

So to start off, I'll tell you a little bit about what I love.
The groups I stan are: BTS, BIGBANG, B.A.P, EXO, GOT7 and Blackpink. :biggrin:
My ultimate bias is Jungkook. <3

Also, who else can't wait for 10.10.16?

OMG I CANT WAIT

My ultimate bias is Xiumin
BTS bias is Jimin/Namjoon

BLACKPINK IS THE ONLY GIRL GROUP IM DEDICATED TO

I stan them same groups plus more

WHY DONT YOU STAN SEVENTEEN MA BABIES
Original post by Marzy-Sama
OMG I CANT WAIT

My ultimate bias is Xiumin
BTS bias is Jimin/Namjoon

BLACKPINK IS THE ONLY GIRL GROUP IM DEDICATED TO

I stan them same groups plus more

WHY DONT YOU STAN SEVENTEEN MA BABIES

Completely agree with you on Blackpink. Whistle <3
Hansol's cute but only listened to a few songs and they haven't really sold me.
If you can tell me some of their good songs, I might listen to them and possibly change my mind. :music:
Hey all! Got into Kpop relatively recently but haven't listened to anything else since xD. Faves are Exo, BTS and GOT7 and my ultimate biases are Yixing and V :biggrin:...

Original post by Faloodeh

Ahh yes...choreo is so good! Getting impatient waiting for 'lose control'...
Jimin slayed me :biggrin: that music vid <3, lay's solo song <3 :smile: i also recently got into monsta x- fighter (the song that got me into them)[video="youtube;5jTtU9VNALs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jTtU9VNALs[/video]
Yh I have and it's alright but I'm really only a Kai stan so yh. Even if you aren't an army, check out Blood,Sweat and Tears. It's too damn good. :h:

Yeah i like bts too and I saw it and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS GREAT
Completely agree with you on Blackpink. Whistle <3
Hansol's cute but only listened to a few songs and they haven't really sold me.
If you can tell me some of their good songs, I might listen to them and possibly change my mind. :music:

FIRSTLY DID YOU WATCH BTS' MV
JUNGKOOK BIAS WRECKED ME IN TOO MANY WAYS OMG

secondly
Shining diamond
Adore u
Very nice

They're all really good
You could even try
Mansae
Love letter

Basically everything

AND INFINITES 'THE EYE'
And beasts 'beautiful night'
Boyfriends 'bounce'
Nuests 'face
And lastly BAPs 'feel so good'

yeah basically.

ok so my favourite group is exo, theyre amazing and Kai is so hot
like people just look at this

BAE IS SO ****lNG BEAUTIFUL HDISJAFHJADKFSDGFS
AND OMG SEHUNS BODY ROLLS

MY OVARIES OMG
----------------------------------faints from fangirling then comes back to life----------------
ok so exo are just hot as you guys can see, theyre just beautiful
Original post by animeamanda1412

ok so my favourite group is exo, theyre amazing and Kai is so hot
like people just look at this

BAE IS SO ****lNG BEAUTIFUL HDISJAFHJADKFSDGFS
AND OMG SEHUNS BODY ROLLS

MY OVARIES OMG
----------------------------------faints from fangirling then comes back to life----------------
ok so exo are just hot as you guys can see, theyre just beautiful

Lol I'm the same as you but with BTS. You should check out Kpop on Vine. I swear people live for Exo members' body roll edits on that as well as Kai being an adorable (but rude af) cutie :P

Quick Reply

Latest