The Student Room Group

I've left sixth form for college, but now I regret it!

I joined Sixth form at the start of September this year and was studying maths, physics and biology. After a few weeks I realised how much work I had to do and just wasn't coping with it... so I decided to go to college and study something a bit less demanding and now I regret it. Badly.

Once I realised that this was not what I wanted and that I wanted to go back to Sixth form, I got in touch with them and asked them if I could come back but they told me it was too late now. So now I was just wondering, is it possible for me to do one year at college and then go back to sixth form next year and start again?
Original post by Luke.sts
I joined Sixth form at the start of September this year and was studying maths, physics and biology. After a few weeks I realised how much work I had to do and just wasn't coping with it... so I decided to go to college and study something a bit less demanding and now I regret it. Badly.

Once I realised that this was not what I wanted and that I wanted to go back to Sixth form, I got in touch with them and asked them if I could come back but they told me it was too late now. So now I was just wondering, is it possible for me to do one year at college and then go back to sixth form next year and start again?

It's possible, but it's up to the sixth form as to whether they accept you back or not

Quick Reply

Latest