The Student Room Group

Ear piercings on a guy

Planning to get my ears pierced and wear small hoop earrings, opinions? Not that anyone's opinion would dissuade me, as I'm doing this for myself rather than to appease or attract anyone, so I'm just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

You do you!
Gross.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Gross.

Great. That's the kind of reaction I want especially from my parents!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoops
Original post by bones-mccoy
Hoops

Yay or nay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
i find studs more attractive on a guy than hoops
just saying
Original post by DraculaMihawk

Ah sorry, I thought you were asking whether to go for studs or hoops - but yay!
piercings make you look so individual...

Original post by TorpidPhil
Gross.

This, at least them diamond stud thingies. You look daft if you're over 18 wearing those imo.
Depends on the person.. Some guys can pull it off..
Original post by Wilfred Little
This, at least them diamond stud thingies. You look daft if you're over 18 wearing those imo.

How about plain black studs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Planning to get my ears pierced and wear small hoop earrings, opinions? Not that anyone's opinion would dissuade me, as I'm doing this for myself rather than to appease or attract anyone, so I'm just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hoops are kinda gay tbh (unless your gay then it's fine) studs would be better
Original post by mr T 999

Plenty of straight guys have worn hoops though? It's more punk than gay. What's wrong with it being gay anyway? I've never seen a gay person wear studs or earrings anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How about plain black studs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I know the look you're talking about and those are OK. Not my thing at all though, wouldn't suit me.

This is the sort of thing I think looks shite - http://www.picshouse2.com/vb/imgcache/2/17712poster.jpg
Original post by mr T 999

lol, so much wrong with this post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A bit unusual on a guy, but hey, you do whatever makes you happy
I love them. I've seen a guy wear dangly diamond earrings before though and he still pulled them off and looked hot as hell haha.*
Nah.
As long as your work place will be okay with them then go for it :tongue: However studs look better than hoops because they don't dangle around and are more likely to suit any face shape.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending