The Student Room Group

Adjustment + Predicted grades

Hello,
I received BBCD at AS Level (History, Economics, Maths, Geography respectively) and my predictions are BBB (Dropped geography). I am disappointed with these and I will still apply to unis that require the likes of AAB/AAA. Shall I rely on adjustment? And will adjustment have good courses?
Original post by Azim101
Hello,
I received BBCD at AS Level (History, Economics, Maths, Geography respectively) and my predictions are BBB (Dropped geography). I am disappointed with these and I will still apply to unis that require the likes of AAB/AAA. Shall I rely on adjustment? And will adjustment have good courses?

Try speaking to your teachers and ask them if they can possibly raise at least one to an A. Adjustment isn't always reliable however there were some good courses at russell group unis this year
Reply 2
Original post by Azim101
Hello,

Adjustment isn't guaranteed. Not many people actually get offers through Adjustment. And for Adjustment to work, you need to meet and exceed your offer - which means you need to obtain an offer in the first place
uuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending