The Student Room Group

queen mary 2017 entry

I looked at the 2017 medical school entry website and Queen mary are selecting their students for interview using 50% UKCAT score and 50% predicted a-levels and gcses recieved. Their cut off is 597 for the ukcat. I have 10A*'s 3 A's at gcse and am predicted 4A*'s in biology ,chemistry and maths and an EPQ but my ukcat is 613 band 2. I dont know if i should take the risk to apply or not? If anyone could please advise me i would really appreciate it.
Original post by sarab456
I looked at the 2017 medical school entry website and Queen mary are selecting their students for interview using 50% UKCAT score and 50% predicted a-levels and gcses recieved. Their cut off is 597 for the ukcat. I have 10A*'s 3 A's at gcse and am predicted 4A*'s in biology ,chemistry and maths and an EPQ but my ukcat is 613 band 2. I dont know if i should take the risk to apply or not? If anyone could please advise me i would really appreciate it.

I would check with that cut off. I have friends applying there as their 'safe' option with UKCAT scores avergaing 650+.

I am pretty sure you would still need around 650+ minimum imo.

ALSO CHECK YOUR DECILE.

BARTS: "You will not be offered an interview if you obtained a total UKCAT score below the third decile"

Quick Reply

Latest