The Student Room Group
Original post by Joeyessex_
Luckily no for me - just wondering if anyone else has

I've been in a minor one before; we were approaching a junction to turn out into a fairly busy and large dual carriageway and the guy behind us didn't realise that we had stopped so he plowed into the back of us and we got shoved forwards, thankfully not by a great deal and it didn't injure us. He was decent enough to stop and exchange insurance details as I remember though
I rolled into a car in front at some traffic lights once. It only caused a couple of scratches so nothing major.
Not a car accident, but I did get hit once; very bloody knees, but no broken bones or anything. The next day, I went on a ten-mile hike! So it can't have been too bad.
Reply 4
Yep. I doubt most people who've been involved in serious accidents would want to talk about it, though, so if you're hoping to judge numbers or anything like that then it may bit a bit tricky :/
Hmm... totalled a car dune bashing after we rolled and hit a big rock. But that's a common occurrence if you're out doing that kind of thing. As for regular road accidents? Nope.
Driving for 3+ years, accident free :biggrin:

Touch wood.
I never been in one but have been quite close a couple of time. The one that scared me the most, was i driving along a road, going past a junction at this car did not stop at the junction at some speed. Only missed as I hit the breaks turned toward the side of the road.
Reply 8
I've had 2 insurance claims, 4 accidents, and a couple of minor bumps that left no marks.
Reply 9
Only a minor bump but I cannot believe how much damage happened. She was my pride and joy from 1997. RIP :frown:
I was in a tesco carpark and a person reversed into me while I was edging out - he was clearly in the wrong and he drove off after he did it. the damage was almost worth £600 too. my father was fuming. luckily I had a witness.
(edited 7 years ago)
I got hit ! Minit ago help

Latest

Trending

Trending