The Student Room Group

Is anyone here a member of any political party?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
I literally used to be a liberal democrat member purely so I could work with my local lib dem MP - yeah, pretty machiavellian, but that's life

I can think of much much more machiavellian things.
Reply 41
Original post by Obiejess
You're only allowed to be a member of one, if either find out you'll be banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's hard cus I wanna vote in labours next leadership election but then again I get loads from my conservative membership... guess it'd have to be labour. If I get caught I'll just say I forgot to cancel and stick to one
Will be joining Conseravatives soon.
Really happy with the direction may is taking the party
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I can think of much much more machiavellian things.

who said it was the most machiavellian thing...?
Have been a proud member of UKIP for almost three years now. Will see how the leadership debacle turns out and will then decide whether to stick with UKIP or switch to the Conservatives or Britain First.
Original post by #ChaosKass
Have been a proud member of UKIP for almost three years now. Will see how the leadership debacle turns out and will then decide whether to stick with UKIP or switch to the Conservatives or Britain First.

Err Britain first ...... wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Err Britain first ...... wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know they're not perfect and go a bit too far on occasion but if UKIP go to pot with the new leadership and the Conservatives stay in the centre then there's nowhere else to go.

However, I have faith that whoever the new UKIP leader is will continue the tremendous work that Farage has done, and I will not need to switch parties.
Original post by #ChaosKass

aaaand that’s why most people have lost faith in UKIP, save people reminiscent of the 50’s.
Labour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending