The Student Room Group

House of Fraser

Hey guys, i applied for House of Fraser jobs in Victoria, City and Oxford St and got interviews for all of them but for the Oxford st one i didn't need to do a video assessment just for Victoria and City.

The video assessment was so nerve racking and i repeated myself so much! as i've never had retail experience before, do you think they will still hire me? I'm so scared lol really want this job

anyone work for HoF? What are the hours like? the application form just said various hours
Reply 1
Original post by bsbnah
Hey guys, i applied for House of Fraser jobs in Victoria, City and Oxford St and got interviews for all of them but for the Oxford st one i didn't need to do a video assessment just for Victoria and City.

The video assessment was so nerve racking and i repeated myself so much! as i've never had retail experience before, do you think they will still hire me? I'm so scared lol really want this job

anyone work for HoF? What are the hours like? the application form just said various hours

Hey I just wanted to ask what your interview consisted of and what the pay is as I have an interview for an xmas temp
Original post by sighsigh
Hey I just wanted to ask what your interview consisted of and what the pay is as I have an interview for an xmas temp

Hi me too! When is yours?
Reply 3
Original post by LenniesRabbit
Hi me too! When is yours?

Wednesday but i might need to rearrange, how about you??
Wednesday but i might need to rearrange, how about you??

Me too. At Victoria! I'm quite nervous because Im aware that it'll be a group interview but best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Me too. At Victoria! I'm quite nervous because Im aware that it'll be a group interview but best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah mines at oxford st! do you know if there's a one to one interview too? Good luck to you as well!
Ah mines at oxford st! do you know if there's a one to one interview too? Good luck to you as well!

Thank you! Yeah I think theres a group one first with team activities then a 1:1 interview afterwards
Reply 7
Thank you! Yeah I think theres a group one first with team activities then a 1:1 interview afterwards

Hey, can i ask how ur interview was and what it consisted of? Mine got rescheduled

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, can i ask how ur interview was and what it consisted of? Mine got rescheduled

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, so it was a group interview first. Consisted of watching a video about HoF, then answering a couple of questions about how 'crazy' we were and most memorable item that we have just so they could see our personality.

Then we had been given a celebrities name and an item (I got Lewis Hamilton and a lightbulb) and we had to make a story up based around which I did quite well in!

Afterwards, we left the room and had to find out more about our teammates in the waiting area. Everyone in my group was really cool so it was a nice experience whilst everyone went in one by one for a 1:1 interview for 20 minutes.
Questions consisted of: Name one time you had to compromise with someone/something went wrong and you had to improvise/when you had to meet a goal.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job (found out after 1 one day) and I assume it was because the hours that I was able to work were quite limited because my interview went very very well!
Reply 9
Hey, so it was a group interview first. Consisted of watching a video about HoF, then answering a couple of questions about how 'crazy' we were and most memorable item that we have just so they could see our personality.

Then we had been given a celebrities name and an item (I got Lewis Hamilton and a lightbulb) and we had to make a story up based around which I did quite well in!

Afterwards, we left the room and had to find out more about our teammates in the waiting area. Everyone in my group was really cool so it was a nice experience whilst everyone went in one by one for a 1:1 interview for 20 minutes.
Questions consisted of: Name one time you had to compromise with someone/something went wrong and you had to improvise/when you had to meet a goal.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job (found out after 1 one day) and I assume it was because the hours that I was able to work were quite limited because my interview went very very well!

Thank you!! This was so helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
asdfasf

Quick Reply