The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BEARichards
French and Linguistics, you? ☺️

History and History&Politics, just got an offer from Greenwich as well! Today's a good day!
Sent my application off! Just going to sort out my reference tomorrow and it should be 'officially' submitted to UCAS tomorrow :biggrin:
I sent off my UCAS form on the 6th to Oxford, Durham, Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester and so far I've only got 2 letters of acknowledgment (Oxford and Sheffield). I know that between then and now there was the weekend and all but waiting is killing me lolz :biggrin: I'm constantly refreshing my emails
Original post by bluemoon_
I sent off my UCAS form on the 6th to Oxford, Durham, Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester and so far I've only got 2 letters of acknowledgment (Oxford and Sheffield). I know that between then and now there was the weekend and all but waiting is killing me lolz :biggrin: I'm constantly refreshing my emails

Tell me about it, I find myself refreshing my email at least 3x an hour:biggrin:
I sent off my application today and Wawrick has already sent me an acknowledgement email!
Original post by Unusualbob1
Hi,
I have applied for Maths and Stats at Oxford, Imperial, Warwick and UCL and then maths with acturial science at Queen Mary (London) which I want to be my insurance.
All of them have now acknowledged apart from Imperial. UCL asked for maths ums scores and Queen Mary said a decision would be made within 4 weeks.

You got a reply from Oxford? I'm still waiting :/
Original post by t.thompson22
Tell me about it, I find myself refreshing my email at least 3x an hour:biggrin:

The only time we're ever going to pray for emails ahah
Just got an offer from Southampton for history & politics for ABB
Insurance sorted :smile:
Original post by Strimpy

Congratulations! I nervously wait for my first offer:colondollar:
Original post by dfbenjamin
You got a reply from Oxford? I'm still waiting :/

Oxford acknowledgement came through at 3pm today. It confirms your college choice and says that the college will send you further details by the end of October and it also reminds you to register for the entrance exam for your subject.
Congratulations! I nervously wait for my first offer:colondollar:

Original post by Strimpy

Congrats! I applied for History at Southampton ABB insurance as well! What's your firm?
Greenwich is now giving out offers! Yay! @MrsSheldonCooper
Original post by hurricaneellin
Congrats! I applied for History at Southampton ABB insurance as well! What's your firm?

Thanks and firm will hopefully be Warwick tho I did apply to Cambridge as well on the off chance lol

What's your firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Strimpy
Thanks and firm will hopefully be Warwick tho I did apply to Cambridge as well on the off chance lol

What's your firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, me too!!! Warwick is going to be my firm!
Original post by Ellie419
Here is all the unis I know of that are giving out offers at the moment:

Bristol
Surrey
Royal Holloway
Edinburgh
Southampton
Nottingham
Nottingham Trent
Winchester
Portsmouth
Birmingham
Manchester (Inviting to Interview)
York
Liverpool

I will update this as more offers are given by different universities

Who do you know thats got an Edinburgh offer? Have they applied with grades they already have?
Original post by Strimpy

Manchester, Liverpool, UCL, Bristol & Warwick. Acknowledgement emails from Liverpool, UCL, Bristol & Warwick but no offers yet :frown:
Original post by Emilypickett
I love Bath! :smile: which subject? I went to open days at Bath and Southampton and loved both of them and went to Cambridge for their summer school which was amazing.

I'm applying for psychology :smile: would you mind telling me a bit about psychology at Southampton or why you like it?
I got an offer from Liverpool for Theoretical Physics today!
Original post by hurricaneellin
Oh my god, me too!!! Warwick is going to be my firm!

Haha maybe see you there next year then lol :wink:

Manchester, Liverpool, UCL, Bristol & Warwick. Acknowledgement emails from Liverpool, UCL, Bristol & Warwick but no offers yet :frown:

Yeah I got acknowledgement from Warwick as well. The waiting is by far the worst bit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending