The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

Hey DeltaGuy if you don't mind me asking how did you get speaking to the E&C team? Was there a phone number ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 241
Anyone got any contact details for manpower re the 1320 campaign? I have tried emailing the 031r email address but it's coming back as undeliverable. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMK2016
Hey DeltaGuy if you don't mind me asking how did you get speaking to the E&C team? Was there a phone number ?

Sure. I phoned the enforcement and compliance recruitment line on 0300 123 1896
Anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by DeltaGuy
Anyone heard anything yet?

I got the email today requesting me to fill out the health declaration, references etc.. but the email refers to the role of 'customer service consultant'. Has anyone else had this and if so did you mention it in your response?
Original post by danhan93
I got the email today requesting me to fill out the health declaration, references etc.. but the email refers to the role of 'customer service consultant'. Has anyone else had this and if so did you mention it in your response?

Are you internal or external? I have heard nothing yet. What location did you pick?
Are you internal or external? I have heard nothing yet. What location did you pick?

External, first choice was Nottingham
I spoke to the E and C recruitment line. They said that man power are conducting checks based upon the information we have already supplied.

She also informed me that they will only be in touch should they need further information.

Formal job offers will not be made until everyone who has had a provisional offer has been put through pre employment checks. Then formal offers can be made in merit order.

When I asked about a timescale they said about 12 weeks.

Don't shoot the messenger, that is all they told me.

There's no reserve list for 1320/16 which means everyone getting a provisional offer should get a formal offer unless pre-employment checks aren't satisfactory.

Personally, I've had absolutely no communication from either HMRC or Manpower since getting the provisional offer a month ago.

Doesn't reflect well on the professionalism (or not) of HMRC.
Original post by Smithy29
There's no reserve list for 1320/16 which means everyone getting a provisional offer should get a formal offer unless pre-employment checks aren't satisfactory.

Personally, I've had absolutely no communication from either HMRC or Manpower since getting the provisional offer a month ago.

Doesn't reflect well on the professionalism (or not) of HMRC.

Likewise! Think it's quite lax. I understand that people are under pressure but they shouldn't give timescales they can't stick to.
Reply 249
I got an email today to complete online dbs and return a health declaration, which I have now done. States that they will now commence pre-employment checks. I'm assuming the 20 days starts now! Provisional offer received 16th September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GNH
I got an email today to complete online dbs and return a health declaration, which I have now done. States that they will now commence pre-employment checks. I'm assuming the 20 days starts now! Provisional offer received 16th September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What location did you apply for?
Reply 251
Original post by Escapalda lamen
What location did you apply for?

Belfast
Original post by GNH
Belfast

Me too! This makes no sense. I scored 777 at interview so was thinking I would be among the first Belfast ones lol.

Oh well... will just have to wait 😕 Thanks for updating these forums folks, keeps me going!
Maybe a bit of hope for us in Belfast

Me too! This makes no sense. I scored 777 at interview so was thinking I would be among the first Belfast ones lol.

Oh well... will just have to wait 😕 Thanks for updating these forums folks, keeps me going!

Thanks for the updates everyone.

Doesn't seem to make any sense - it must be in order of your either acceptance or surname.

I haven't heard anything since accepting the provisional offer but I wasn't quick on getting back to them at the time (also my surname starts with G).
Reply 255

I would think they'd focus on one team to start together for one location at a time, as it seemed to be with other campaigns, but maybe manpower are just working down their email inbox.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Original post by SMK2016
Maybe a bit of hope for us in Belfast

Someone on the Belfast thread has an HO start date of 5th Dec, so maybe they're aiming to start a group on the same day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, I received my health check, link to CBS and referee request yesterday. I applied for CSR/1320/16 HO, but in the e mail from Manpower it states the offer is for 'customer service consultant'. I was wondering if anyone else received this and if not what did your email say? Also, did anyone apply for Belfast?
Thanks
Like many others on here I haven't heard anything since the email asking me to accept the provisional offer. I have just realised today however that I replied directly to that email rather than send it to the 031R acceptance address. This is obviously my error and I'm really kicking myself now, especially as I've been cursing HMRC/Manpower for the last month for being so slow!

I don't suppose there's anyone else done this? Probably just me :-(

I'm going to try calling today to find out what I need to do next.
Reply 259
Original post by SunBro92
Hello, I received my health check, link to CBS and referee request yesterday. I applied for CSR/1320/16 HO, but in the e mail from Manpower it states the offer is for 'customer service consultant'. I was wondering if anyone else received this and if not what did your email say? Also, did anyone apply for Belfast?
Thanks

I received same yesterday but said higher officer case worker. I'm for Belfast too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest