The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Offer Holders 2017!

Hey guys! Just got my ABB offer for History! Has anyone else received an offer yet?

Good Luck to all applying! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Was your ABB offer contextual or as a result of you doing EPQ?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by gmachin2
Was your ABB offer contextual or as a result of you doing EPQ?

Neither :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hurricaneellin
Neither :smile:

Okay, thanks alot :smile:
How long ago did you send iff your application? Mine was sent off last Monday and apart from several acknowledgement emails Ive heard nothing from them
Hey guys! Just got my ABB offer for History! Has anyone else received an offer yet?

Congrats! I've also got a Southampton History offer, but it's probably not gonna be my firm or insurance
I just received an offer for Philosophy at BBB! Normal offer is AAB so am really happy with mine as I loved Soton when I looked round :smile: good luck everyone who's applying xx
Reply 7
Original post by gabyyy_pv
I just received an offer for Philosophy at BBB! Normal offer is AAB so am really happy with mine as I loved Soton when I looked round :smile: good luck everyone who's applying xx

Congrats on your offer :smile: how long ago did you apply?
(edited 7 years ago)
I have an offer for postgrad! Msc sociology and social policy! Any other postgrads out there?
Hi there ^-^

I really want to go to Southampton to do Psychology and was wondering how long it took you guys to get an offer after you sent your application ?? I'm going to send mine just after half term :biggrin:

Thank you~

Hey, I have also got ABB offer for History with Ancient history! ☺️Where else have you applied??
I got invited to interview today - which shocked me a lot considering I had no idea they even did interviews. Does anyone think this is a bad sign?
Original post by FrenchNerd2
I got invited to interview today - which shocked me a lot considering I had no idea they even did interviews. Does anyone think this is a bad sign?

What course have you applied for??
Reply 13
Original post by gabyyy_pv

I've also received an offer for Philosophy. My entry requirements match yours - BBB. :smile:
Anyone going to a visit day for biological sciences?
Original post by alicehill99
What course have you applied for??

French and Portuguese
I have an offer for Maths! (AAA)
Original post by FrenchNerd2
French and Portuguese

I think they interview all languages students as I was thinking about studying History and Spanish and saw that they do☺️
Original post by alicehill99
I think they interview all languages students as I was thinking about studying History and Spanish and saw that they do☺️

Oh ok, I had heard nothing about this - thanks
Just got an offer (ABB) for Sociology with Anthropology! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending