The Student Room Group

Business studies

Can someone please read this paragraph of mine and tell me if I could make any
(edited 7 years ago)
what is the question, what are you answering?
Do more primary research. make questionnaires, give them to people in the shop. put pictures of the shop on your work. write more. make bar graphs out of your questionnaire. split it into sections like introduction, data presentation, analysis, conclusion.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd be careful where copying what you've written if it needs to go through plagerism software - who knows what shows up?
Reply 4
Original post by pmc:producer
I'd be careful where copying what you've written if it needs to go through plagerism software - who knows what shows up?

This is all written by me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
Do more primary research. make questionnaires, give them to people in the shop. put pictures of the shop on your work. write more. make bar graphs out of your questionnaire. split it into sections like introduction, data presentation, analysis, conclusion.

I did. Can you please read my work for me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z_o_e
This is all written by me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not suggesting it wasn't. I'm suggesting a) don't leave it where somebody else can take it which could potentially cause you problems. And b) who knows if those different systems scan the open web, and if they do; who can be bothered with the hassle or stress of being accused of plagarism until you can prove you uploaded it?
Reply 7
Im not suggesting it wasn't. I'm suggesting a) don't leave it where somebody else can take it which could potentially cause you problems. And b) who knows if those different systems scan the open web, and if they do; who can be bothered with the hassle or stress of being accused of plagarism until you can prove you uploaded it?

Thank you got it removed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
What context are you coming from? I’d like to know moreabout the situation… Just scanned over it quickly:

Focus more on sources of information and finer details why does a populated residential areamake advertising easier? How much easier does it make it? How can this businessexploit that? How many other shops sell Islamic products/how tough is thecompetition? What is their UPS within this segment?

How would people feeling safe drive customers to thisbusiness? How do you know people feel safe? Where does brand loyalty play apart for the other store selling similar goods?How would no parking spaces (deterring people from shoppingin a busy location) result in bad reviews? Are there really only twodisadvantages?

Stop making an association between Asians and Islam (Islamis a faith practiced and followed by people of all ethnicities, at least acknowledgethis. Don’t have opinions, back what you’re saying up with primaryand secondary research and valid arguments about the costs & benefits…

Why are people likely to go to Ilford to experience the ‘Islamicside’? What evidence suggests this? How do you know parents would feel comfortable lettingchildren go to Islamic shops? How relevant is this (is the shop targeting children?
Acknowledge that parents are the purchasers in those dynamics and theirsatisfaction takes priority above the children’s satisfaction)…

I could go on but that’s what jumped out after a quick scan,hope it helps!
Reply 9
What context are you coming from? I’d like to know moreabout the situation… Just scanned over it quickly:Focus more on sources of information and finer details why does a populated residential areamake advertising easier? How much easier does it make it? How can this businessexploit that? How many other shops sell Islamic products/how tough is thecompetition? What is their UPS within this segment?How would people feeling safe drive customers to thisbusiness? How do you know people feel safe? Where does brand loyalty play apart for the other store selling similar goods?How would no parking spaces (deterring people from shoppingin a busy location) result in bad reviews? Are there really only twodisadvantages?Stop making an association between Asians and Islam (Islamis a faith practiced and followed by people of all ethnicities, at least acknowledgethis. Don’t have opinions, back what you’re saying up with primaryand secondary research and valid arguments about the costs & benefits…Why are people likely to go to Ilford to experience the ‘Islamicside’? What evidence suggests this? How do you know parents would feel comfortable lettingchildren go to Islamic shops? How relevant is this (is the shop targeting children?Acknowledge that parents are the purchasers in those dynamics and theirsatisfaction takes priority above the children’s satisfaction)… I could go on but that’s what jumped out after a quick scan,hope it helps!

PM please x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest

Heya can you mark this out of 6 please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest