The Student Room Group

shocking!

Scroll to see replies

That i don't like breaking bad.
I've never seen Lion King, Star Wars, Game of thrones, breaking bad and walking dead.
so I wasn't the only one. I hadn't watched the Lion King either up until recently. everyone was genuinely shocked to the core when i told them but honestly when i did watch it i didn't really see what all the hype was about. honestly i can barely remember the film....
Original post by BobSausage
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! All this time I trusted you!

Hey, at least you're still a sausage, right? :yep:
I've never watched all those popular TV shows like Eastenders and Coronation Street. Plus, I'm not into all those famous celebrities, so I'm not the type to talk to if you like talking about this kind of stuff. Usually, I just nod and agree, pretend I understand their sayings. XD It's so awkward when they say have you heard of [insert popular tv show or celebrity] and I say no, then there is an awkward silence since there's nothing to say, lol.
I've never watched Breaking Bad, Kardashians, The walking dead, GoT or any of these other popular TV series either.
You may not like GoT, I gotta admit, but Breaking Bad you'd definitely enjoy :wink:
I have never liked Finding Nemo? Does this count?
Original post by Rhaenys10
You may not like GoT, I gotta admit, but Breaking Bad you'd definitely enjoy :wink:

Just because you know I'm a chemistry student :tongue:
That too. But really, Breaking Bad is, in my opinion, the best TV show ever created. The writers are absolutely brilliant, it's funny and deep at the same time, and the whole series is crafted like a novel, really. So beautiful and tragic and uggghhhhh. I loved it and I don't even like Chem :rofl:

@UWS have you watched it?
Reply 30
ive never had sex. dont know why people are shocked by it
I've never watched frozen
Original post by Reality Check
Until last week, I genuinely didn't know who Kim Kardashian really was.

Do you need a @Reality Check?!!

Spoiler

Original post by Banana00
Do you need a @Reality Check?!!

Spoiler

:smile:I liked that
Original post by Reality Check
:smile:I liked that

:smile: You're welcome! :tongue:
:banana2::banana2:
Reply 35
That too. But really, Breaking Bad is, in my opinion, the best TV show ever created. The writers are absolutely brilliant, it's funny and deep at the same time, and the whole series is crafted like a novel, really. So beautiful and tragic and uggghhhhh. I loved it and I don't even like Chem :rofl:
@UWS have you watched it?

No
Original post by animeamanda1412
never watched titanic or lion king or mean girls
basically i havent watched anything that "normal" people watched, and yes ive been bullied for it, so i used to hate my life just because of that
but you know what?
that just makes me unique

If you used to hate yourself for it, then why didn't you just watch the damn things? That's quite possibly the easiest solution to a person hating themselves I've ever encountered :redface:
My Indian friends get surprised when I say I've never been to an Indian wedding
Original post by UWS
No

:frown:
Reply 39
:frown:

We can watch in Paris :h:

Quick Reply

Latest