The Student Room Group

Nervous about sleeping with new girl

Just started seeing a new girl.

Basically, my nerves come down to the fact that I haven't had sex in a couple of years, have no idea whether I'll finish quickly or last a decent amount of time, and I find this girl super hot (whereas I'm a little self conscious of how I look - overweight etc).

Any advice to ensure all goes smoothly? She's coming to stay at mine (for the first time) tomorrow.
Reply 1
Have a tactical ****. That'll ease any worry of you finishing too quickly
If you finish too quickly, try it a second time. If she's that hot, you'll be more than capable.
Original post by StfuPls
Have a tactical ****. That'll ease any worry of you finishing too quickly

oh, please...

Try to relax about it - she'll pick up on frantic nerves and that will make her nervous too. I'm a fan of a few cheeky drinks - enough to remove inhibitions but not enough to make you totally blotto.
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check
oh, please...

Try to relax about it - she'll pick up on frantic nerves and that will make her nervous too. I'm a fan of a few cheeky drinks - enough to remove inhibitions but not enough to make you totally blotto.

Why are you quoting me.

Don't do that

Stop promoting girls to get drunk so they're more vulnerable and removing their inhibitions.

The mods should ban you for that.

Be careful
Original post by StfuPls
Why are you quoting me.

Don't do that

Stop promoting girls to get drunk so they're more vulnerable and removing their inhibitions.

The mods should ban you for that.

Be careful

Oh stop being so overdramatic. And learn to read - I suggested he have a few drinks, not she.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
Oh stop being so overdramatic. And learn to read - I suggested he have a few drinks, not her.

No you suggested he should get her intoxicated
You'll both probably be so nervous about yourselves you'll hardly notice the other tbh
I agree with Reality Check, have a few drinks. That's what I have to do when I do it with a new girl for the 1st time if I want it to work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending