The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak143244
Yeahh I'm good alhamdullilah
Have you heard about this clown thing?

OMGGG YESSS A LOTTTT :shock:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TONS OF VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE :afraid:
they are hell scary likeee who came up with this stupid idea of pranking people like its not even funny :noway:
i play badminton on thurdays and now i am scared of taking the bus :cry2:
Original post by fatima1998
OMGGG YESSS A LOTTTT :shock:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TONS OF VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE :afraid:
they are hell scary likeee who came up with this stupid idea of pranking people like its not even funny :noway:
i play badminton on thurdays and now i am scared of taking the bus :cry2:

Ahaha I heard that they're killing children. So much rumours lol.
I find this really funny lol.
I know right. I'm take the bus every day at college and I leave early morning and come back home around Asr/Magrib time and it's really dark. Proper scraed. Need to be extra careful.
Inshallah Allah will protect us all. Allah is always with us, remember that :smile:
@fatima1998

Going to go to sleep now. I'll talk later inshallah
Dw, you'll be fine
Kudafiz :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ahaha I heard that they're killing children. So much rumours lol.
I find this really funny lol.
I know right. I'm take the bus every day at college and I leave early morning and come back home around Asr/Magrib time and it's really dark. Proper scraed. Need to be extra careful.
Inshallah Allah will protect us all. Allah is always with us, remember that :smile:

yep....
i have been like watching soo many to get prepared so i know where they'll come out from :unsure: i take the bus as well everyday to school and it getting hell scary :afraid:
we cannot be careful, we cannot predict where they'll be hiding....
well yep, Allah will protect us but we gotta be a bit more practical like if the clown is running towards us we have to do something rather than relying on Allah, dont get me wrong, you know what i mean... we have to do something ourselves to protect us to Allah...you know can help us more. We can't just stand there waiting for Allah to help us without us doing anything.... we gotta be more practice :dontknow:
it makes no sense but oh well :lol:
plus i dont run fast either :cry:

@fatima1998

Going to go to sleep now. I'll talk later inshallah
Dw, you'll be fine
Kudafiz :smile:

nighty :h:
Allah Hafiz
yep....
i have been like watching soo many to get prepared so i know where they'll come out from :unsure: i take the bus as well everyday to school and it getting hell scary :afraid:
well yep, Allah will protect us but we gotta be a bit more practical like if the clown is running towards us we have to do something rather than relying on Allah, dont get me wrong, you know what i mean... we have to do something ourselves to protect us to Allah...you know can help us more. We can't just stand there waiting for Allah to help us without us doing anything.... we gotta be more practice :dontknow:

nighty :h:
Allah Hafiz

LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL at what :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
yep....

Reminds me of this.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Albani

عن أنس بن مالك قَالَ رَجُلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَعْقِلُهَا وَأَتَوَكَّلُ أَوْ أُطْلِقُهَا وَأَتَوَكَّلُ قَالَ اعْقِلْهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ

2517 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب صِفَةِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالرَّقَائِقِ وَالْوَرَعِ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

2517 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث حسن في صحيح الترمذي
LOL at what :angry:

That was jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Reminds me of this.

ummmm :s-smilie:
Original post by HAnwar
That was jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what jokes?
ummmm :s-smilie:

It was backing up your point about doing something (guy tied up his camel so camel doesn't run off) + trusting in Allah.
(edited 7 years ago)
It was backing up your point about doing something + trusting in Allah.

yep so i didn't offend anyone :unsure:
i couldn't make myself clear :hide:
Reply 3351
I don't understand the clown thing :s-smilie: have not even researched about it and cbb tbh so yeah what is it?
Original post by h333
I don't understand the clown thing :s-smilie: have not even researched about it and cbb tbh so yeah what is it?

watch this from 2:24
[video="youtube;8smsGynZWnY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8smsGynZWnY[/video]
Reply 3353
Na you didn't. It was clear enough :smile:

People dress up as clowns and hide somewhere e.g. behind a wall. Then they jump out at people who are passing by and scare them. Sometimes the clown pranksters have weapons and start chasing people etc...

Seriously :colonhash: what is this world coming to?
Reply 3354
watch this from 2:24
[video="youtube;8smsGynZWnY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8smsGynZWnY[/video]

This is just weird...why the hell are people doing this??
Reply 3355
Some of them probably make a lot of money from posting the videos on youtube.

What a shame.
Reply 3356
Reply 3357
Original post by h333
This is just weird...why the hell are people doing this??

well that thing was legit real :afraid: but i dont get why the hell people are being so dumb and scaring others... its meant to be a "prank" but its traumatising, like people can build phobia out of this and it will really affect us mentally... i am hell scared :afraid: my mum just said " well your death is near" :sigh:
Reply 3359
well that thing was legit real :afraid: but i dont get why the hell people are being so dumb and scaring others... its meant to be a "prank" but its traumatising, like people can build phobia out of this and it will really affect us mentally... i am hell scared :afraid: my mum just said " well your death is near" :sigh:

Ikr, nowadays everything can just be a "prank", they need to get a life. Aww sis don't be scared :hugs: they won't be able to do anything and probs rare. Lol your mum, she probs just joking.

Latest

Trending

Trending