The Student Room Group

I feel sooo old :(

Scroll to see replies

You're never too old :u:
Original post by sleepysnooze
...I assumed you weren't trying to get an aggressive rise...well, you kinda did, because you had a psychosomatic idea of "funny" and executed it - you've no doubt seen me being humorous on this website, but it wasn't ever with a pretext of "you're such a bitter, misogynist" statement from a total stranger

and to be honest I'm actually starting to think this is just a cover for you being blatantly rude now

Do you have a girlfriend ?
Reply 42
i like older guys so its ok. youll find someone
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
I have thought about doing that actually, but I just look better with a beard (most guys do).

As a girl I disagree. I hate pube faces.
Anything to add pussay? Thought so... :h:
Original post by Judge Jules
Do you have a girlfriend ?

why are even asking?

1) I could obviously lie, but
2) even if I did have a girlfriend you're clearly just going to deny it anyway, either genuinely or dishonestly merely to make your point

why not just get to the point?
"*whine* you're probably single *whine*"?

was that really so hard^? it took me 10 seconds.

so, do you have a boyfriend?
(take my structure but flip the genders)
(next step: "you're probably single"]

and now my taking half a minute to say this, instead of yes or no, is your moment of "look at you, taking so much time to defend yourself" - that's probably going to be the only thing of use to you here - seeing as your first attempt failed so hard, right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Judge Jules
Speaking of rude, why do all your replies have to be insulting and trying to put people down?
you should try reverse psychology by replying back with a nice, happy response instead of an angry, aggressive response which is totally uncalled for and
I am not trying to be rude but maybe your sense of humour is different from mine or just off.

try and think back to that first post you sent me (what was it again? something about me being bitter and 30-something? out of absolutely nowhere with no context of humour? yeahh) and then you're going to have a revelation...if you go onto my profile and look at my post history, it'll show you that I can be a lot more casual if only the person I was talking to wasn't so attemptedly insulting
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
why are even asking?

1) I could obviously lie, but
2) even if I did have a girlfriend you're clearly just going to deny it anyway, either genuinely or dishonestly merely to make your point

why not just get to the point?
"*whine* you're probably single *whine*"?

was that really so hard^? it took me 10 seconds.

so, do you have a boyfriend?
(take my structure but flip the genders)
(next step: "you're probably single"]

and now my taking half a minute to say this, instead of yes or no, is your moment of "look at you, taking so much time to defend yourself" - that's probably going to be the only thing of use to you here - seeing as your first attempt failed so hard, right?

I was busy doing something so i did not see your reply earlier
Actually I was going to ask you out on a date
And to your other response, yes I am single but the reason why is different from your reason because I turn down a lot of men because I don't fancy them
I'm 22 and have to dye my hair now to cover my greys instead of covering my natural colour. I feel old !!!
I'm 68 and that is not even considered old nowadays - I think. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending