The Student Room Group

Sometimes when I get in the shower I like to pretend I am a fish.

I'm going to bed.
Night
That's okay. I pretend I'm a fish everyday.
Reply 3
Carp diem.
This is just weird.
What an amateur, I pretend that I'm a mudskipper.
Sometimes, when I'm alone, I like to strip naked, paint myself black, retract my limbs and head and roll around like the big evil robot from The Incredibles.
i like to coat myself in vaseline and mayonnaise and pretend i am a dying slug
Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Carp diem.

Oh my cod, this was great!
Original post by the bear
i like to coat myself in vaseline and mayonnaise and pretend i am a dying slug

:toofunny:

That's after I throw salt on them :u:
Wouldn't a bath work better?
Original post by HannaMarin
Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

:shot: :yucky::puke:

Spoiler

:lolwut:

You forgot to ask "What does this mean?"
Original post by UWS
Carp diem.

Original post by Plagioclase
What an amateur, I pretend that I'm a mudskipper.

Pathetic. Why not be a blobfish like me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Pathetic. Why not be a blobfish like me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly inspired I pay homage to hydrothermal vent giant tube worms.
I pretend to be salmon.

I already have a bit of a...pinkish tint to me. Particularly after a cold shower.
Original post by Plagioclase
Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly inspired I pay homage to hydrothermal vent giant tube worms.

Impressive . . . Fine, you got me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest