The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Ikr, nowadays everything can just be a "prank", they need to get a life. Aww sis don't be scared :hugs: they won't be able to do anything and probs rare. Lol your mum, she probs just joking.

yep :redface:
well some have been caught near my area sooo its not a good sign :sigh: they are not rare now :cry: they are everywhere... BLAME US :angry: for doing stupid things...
she never jokes :erm:
Reply 3361
Original post by _howl
Salaam everyone, I hope you're all well.

I've been having trouble for the past few years with maintaining my Imaan. Especially being a female, (ignore the male sign if its there, did it to avoid some creep who kept PMing...) I find that it's often during a week before my period that I have an increased belief, or strong Imaan. However, after my time of month is over, my Imaan is almost non-existent until the next week before my time of month. It's basically the hormones during this time of month that affect emotions and physicalities.

Essentially, my question is, what can I do to help strengthen my Imaan genuinely, and are there other Muslim girls on this thread that experience something similar?

Wa'alaykum Asslaam :smile: Alhamdulillah.

I am a sister too but I don't think I have experienced that because of what you mentioned. Anyone's imaan can drop for several reasons but the key thing is to identify it and improve. Also, I believe that none of us can actually say I am satisfied with my imaan level as I feel there is always room for improvement.

Try to watch daily reminders (it can help insha'Allah)like remind yourself of the hereafter and that this world is a test etc , read ahadith, read the Qur'an and actually understand it, when you perform salah make sure you are concentrating , prepared and not rushing. In other words try to perfect your salah as much as possible and not just do it like its a chore kind of thing,just to get over and done with.

Watch these videos might help too insha'Allah:
https://youtu.be/KsIMvazFfcM
https://youtu.be/h70PTaKquaU

if you want to pm instead you can xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3362
So weird, I was unaware of all this :redface: well if you are so scared then make sure you are not alone and around people. Honestly though, don't be too scared, just be careful and remember Allah swt. She never jokes :s-smilie: like why would she say that?
Don't let it get to you sis, stay safe insha'Allah x

Original post by fatima1998
yep :redface:
well some have been caught near my area sooo its not a good sign :sigh: they are not rare now :cry: they are everywhere... BLAME US :angry: for doing stupid things...
she never jokes :erm:
Reply 3363
Lol I just realised I post so much on here :redface: looks quite annoying. Salaam guys.
Original post by IdeasForLife.
I am gay but I've only just realised, can I still be Muslim?

Yeh... not funny. Pretty sad to impersonate another user.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol forget him. How you doing?
Original post by h333
So weird, I was unaware of all this :redface: well if you are so scared then make sure you are not alone and around people. Honestly though, don't be too scared, just be careful and remember Allah swt. She never jokes :s-smilie: like why would she say that?
Don't let it get to you sis, stay safe insha'Allah x

You too :lovehug:

Original post by h333
Lol I just realised I post so much on here :redface: looks quite annoying. Salaam guys.

No you dont :unimpressed:
I am gay but I've only just realised, can I still be Muslim?

Reported :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Report that fake user if you haven't already :cute:
Reply 3367
What even is happening on here?? :eek:
I nearly fell for it, and then realised the name dot after the name and so on...:facepalm:

And that was me leaving for an hour :lol:
@fatima1998 thanks sweety :hugs:

I am just here drinking water and not stopping :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Lol I just realised I post so much on here :redface: looks quite annoying.

I don't think anyone finds it annoying.
Reply 3369
Original post by IdeasForLife
I don't think anyone finds it annoying.

I found out something really sad just a while ago about someone I know and tbh not feeling too well about it :frown: but also it is personal to that person. I can't do anything but pray for the person.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
I found out something really sad just a while ago about someone I know and tbh not feeling too well about it :frown: but also it is personal to that person. I can't do anything but pray for the person.

Did he/she apostate?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Lol forget him. How you doing?

Alhumdulillah, yourself? Got back from the gym a while ago and still up, even though Uni starts in 7 hours. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3372
Did he/she apostate?

You seriously are sad :colonhash: Bye I am off to sleep.
Original post by h333
You seriously are sad :colonhash: Bye I am off to sleep.

No im not
Reply 3374
No im not

Why you wanna be someone you're not? :tongue: anyway I just finished answering a pm and i cbb with you.bye.
Original post by h333

I'm sorry to hear that, is there any way any of us can help? May Allah help that person with their problems.
Alhumdulillah, yourself? Got back from the gym a while ago and still up, even though Uni starts in 7 hours. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doing oright alhamdulillah, I might go at 8am insha'Allah. Lol go sleep bro, you don't wna be a zombie in the day :tongue:
Anyone fasting today????😇🤗🤗🤗🤗
Original post by h333

We love your posts, sis, so keep it up :biggrin:

May Allah help/guide the person in their affair as He sees best
Got something to share
I read this today morning, and salute the writer:You relax in an aeroplane though you do not know the pilot, You relax in a ship though you do not know the captain, You relax in the train without knowing the motorman,You relax in the bus not knowing the driver,why don't you relax in your life while you know that Allah is its controller?Trust your lord. He is the best planner😊
I heard some ppl fasting today, Whats the reason.

Latest

Trending

Trending