The Student Room Group

Age of Puberty

Just being a bit random and nosy, but what age did people reach puberty at?

I was almost 20 and I think I was insanely late, but probably because of doing gymnastics.
Original post by lamaragymnast
Just being a bit random and nosy, but what age did people reach puberty at?

I was almost 20 and I think I was insanely late, but probably because of doing gymnastics.

When i was 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by alkaline.

Spoiler

I mean I was very small for my age. i'm only 4 11 now but I was a lot less thick then as well. And doing gymnastics kept me light.
Start or finish puberty?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Start or finish puberty?

Start
Start

About 10/11, I was early starting lol.
About 10/11, I was early starting lol.

Wow, wasn't that weird?
Wow, wasn't that weird?

A bit, but not much since I was still the smallest in my year group haha, and still a child mentally. But, I gained quite a bit of weight from going through puberty and because I had a binge eating problem, so I was a bit upset. :frown:
A bit, but not much since I was still the smallest in my year group haha, and still a child mentally. But, I gained quite a bit of weight from going through puberty and because I had a binge eating problem, so I was a bit upset. :frown:

Aw. I put on a lot of weight as well, well more sort of filled out everywhere than got fat exactly. got a lot heavier and stronger.
Aw. I put on a lot of weight as well, well more sort of filled out everywhere than got fat exactly. got a lot heavier and stronger.

Me too.:smile: Broad-ish shoulders run in my family haha. Lost quite a bit of weight now though, so it's all good.
Me too.:smile: Broad-ish shoulders run in my family haha. Lost quite a bit of weight now though, so it's all good.

That's good then. :smile:

I've got men's shoulders.

Drinking has made me thicker. :frown:
That's good then. :smile:

I've got men's shoulders.

Drinking has made me thicker. :frown:

Broad shoulders are good, you'll have less of a droopy look when you're older. :smile:
Broad shoulders are good, you'll have less of a droopy look when you're older. :smile:

It's not droopy shoulders that bothers me about getting old.
It's not droopy shoulders that bothers me about getting old.

What worrys you?
What worrys you?

My breasts turning into giant udders sitting on my stomach.
My breasts turning into giant udders sitting on my stomach.

Lol, I worry about that too, but I'm never want kids so I'm hoping that it won't be too bad. :biggrin:
Somewhere between 8 and 10. I was definitely a decent amount earlier than my friends. I didn't bother me all that much though
Started around 10 and got my period at 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest