The Student Room Group

A level choices

Which A-level choices would you recommend if i wanted to be an accountant or procurement.
Original post by Vishstar
Which A-level choices would you recommend if i wanted to be an accountant or procurement.

I would guess at Maths, Further Maths, Economics and one more, maybe a language or something different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
I would guess at Maths, Further Maths, Economics and one more, maybe a language or something different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you recommend 2 maths as i have heard that it can turn boring after a while.
Would you recommend 2 maths as i have heard that it can turn boring after a while.

If you want to be an accountant you will be doing a lot of maths. Don't do it if you find maths boring!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Edminzodo
If you want to be an accountant you will be doing a lot of maths. Don't do it if you find maths boring!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really know as people that i have talked to about options have found it extremely boring. Are they just scaring me.

Definitely Maths and Further Maths.
I would say Maths, Further Maths, Economics. But you can go for Maths, Economics, and like Geography/Politics/Psychology. What uni's are you looking to go to potentially?
Reply 7
Original post by azizadil1998
I would say Maths, Further Maths, Economics. But you can go for Maths, Economics, and like Geography/Politics/Psychology. What uni's are you looking to go to potentially?

planning to go Russel group unis
planning to go Russel group unis

lol russell group
Reply 9
lol russell group

what about it?
what about it?

idk i was bored
Reply 11
idk i was bored

How old are you?

Probably maths, further maths and economics.
Then if you want a 4th option you could do something like history, geography or a language.
Just to say you don't need further maths for defo to be an accountant- a family member is one and he doesn't even have a maths A-Level! But generally a maths A-Level would be helpful in applications I guess.
Reply 14
Original post by Emma:-)
Probably maths, further maths and economics.
Then if you want a 4th option you could do something like history, geography or a language.

Isnt maths and further maths going to get boring?
Reply 15
thinking of Maths, Economics and (psychology or history)

Which is better??

Quick Reply

Latest