The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

UKCAT average 670 with STJ band 1
A*AA prediction with an A\A* prediction in my EPQ so only around 176 UCAS tariff.

Do I have a chance applying to Barts?
Reply 101
Original post by Gogregg
Thank you so much for answering! It's very helpful :h:

I've actually decided that I'm definitely applying now, I thought I was going to for a while but I had to make sure, and after the open day today, I'm definitely applying! :biggrin:

I'm glad to hear it! :smile: You won't regret your decision!
Reply 102
I am a gap year student who currently has a UCAS tariff of 208 and a UKCAT of 2070 with a band 3. Do you guys think it is worth applying to Barts? I was also thinking of picking up an AS to do during the year, but would this also increase my UCAS tariff for Barts as well? Thanks
Original post by Ali A-R
I am a gap year student who currently has a UCAS tariff of 208 and a UKCAT of 2070 with a band 3. Do you guys think it is worth applying to Barts? I was also thinking of picking up an AS to do during the year, but would this also increase my UCAS tariff for Barts as well? Thanks

You might be subject to that additional qualification in your offer. So it might be conditional
Sorry to ask again but would a score of 650 ukcat band 2 with 3 A*s predicted and A at AS have a chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemauricien
Sorry to ask again but would a score of 650 ukcat band 2 with 3 A*s predicted and A at AS have a chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't seen anyone get a reply to these questions like this. I guess people just don't know?
Reply 106
2.1 Natural Sciences BSc predicted (Top 10 Uni)
758 UKCAT Average SJ Band 1
AAB A Levels
6A* 4A GCSEs

Just applied. Decent shot at getting an interview?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Karmaic
2.1 Natural Sciences BSc predicted (Top 10 Uni)
758 UKCAT Average SJ Band 1
AAB A Levels
6A* 4A GCSEs

Just applied. Decent shot at getting an interview?

which uni?? i'm really interested in nat sci
Reply 108
Exeter
Original post by MedicalJunkie
I know it's still early but just wanted to create this thread early to discuss about the application :smile:
Anyone finished their work experience?
I got 3A* 5A 3B at GCSEs but been predicted 2A* and 2A for A level and and A for my EPQ. Do you guys think Ive got any chance?:colondollar:

Hey would you be able to add a poll to this thread where people can share their ukcat score and ucas tariff?
Original post by Annon2879
Hey would you be able to add a poll to this thread where people can share their ukcat score and ucas tariff?

Original post by Karmaic
Exeter

babygirl was it good?? xx
Reply 111
Original post by YouHaveProblems
babygirl was it good?? xx

I'm a dude. But yes, Exeter was the best choice I could've made for an university.
Original post by Karmaic
I'm a dude. But yes, Exeter was the best choice I could've made for an university.

babygirl awesome how did u find nat sci
Reply 113
Does anyone know what the cutoff was for graduate entry last year.
I've got 717 in the UKCAT and a 1st in biomed, would that be good enough??
Original post by MomohJ
Does anyone know what the cutoff was for graduate entry last year.
I've got 717 in the UKCAT and a 1st in biomed, would that be good enough??

baby girl check their freedom of information requests
Ended up not applying to here
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied here today, really hoping for an interview as it would be my first choice. Best of luck guys:smile:
Original post by Selgomez11
Hi!
Any help would be great. I am not sure if my stats is enough for Barts, I got 6 A*s 5 As and 1 A* with distinction in Further Maths, I achieved 4 As in AS Level and my predicted grades are 3 A*s. My UKCAT is 655 avg and with a Band 1.

Bruh
Hey everyone!!
I have already applied with a UCAS tariff of 274 and UKCAT average of 670.
How's that looking?
Loooots of love, especially if you reply:heart:
Reply 119
Is 645 and band 3 in ukcat really bad for Barts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending