The Student Room Group

Guys can you admit, that MOST guys cheat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
I've let my exes go to strip clubs no problem I'm not insecure. Having an opinion doesn't make me insecure.

I've seen some of your posts and you just come off as insecure. A guy checking out a girl automatically means to you that he'll cheat on you when that's usually not the case. And you seem to hate men with a passion for some reason.
No shows lack of control was my point.

Erm no.

A man seeing a girl, going upto her later on and shagging her means lack of control even when he has a gf

A man seeing a girl who he thinks is pretty isn't lack of control. I thought we all appreciated pretty things?
Why?

Do you know what having a discussion means? It means you have to elaborate....:smile:
I guess you are around the minority.

You are assuming he is in the majority by the third post.

Most people are not so sexist or pessimistic as you.

Assuming that "MOST" of an entire gender have such a specific behavioural trait is frankly stupid, we are different, you know.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Erm no.

A man seeing a girl, going upto her later on and shagging her means lack of control even when he has a gf

A man seeing a girl who he thinks is pretty isn't lack of control. I thought we all appreciated pretty things?

It's disrespectful to check out girls infront of your partner. Looking and checking out are two different things.
It's disrespectful to check out girls infront of your partner. Looking and checking out are two different things.

How so?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I've seen some of your posts and you just come off as insecure. A guy checking out a girl automatically means to you that he'll cheat on you when that's usually not the case. And you seem to hate men with a passion for some reason.

Am I suppose to care about what you think though? Like why are you telling me this.
Am I suppose to care about what you think though? Like why are you telling me this.

Well you clearly do if you're going to reply hun.

And if you don't like comments that criticise you, I suggest you don't make threads that generalise men.

Because you said you wanted a discussion?
Again, knew this would be you :rofl: You seem to be so jaded about guys :h:

If you look up the statistics, wherever you look, the percentage of both men and women who admit to having cheated on a partner and also admit that they'd cheat if there was no way they'd be found out, are surprisingly similar.
I feel like having a healthy discussion about this. I feel like if you have life experience you'd know that most (not all) but a good majority of guys cheat. Look at your friends and how they act when they are in relationships. Idk I just feel like talking about it.

I think this should read most guys cheat on YOU. Dont generalise your personal experience with the rest of us.
Girls cheat but I think they can control themselves better for some reason.

I see guys walking with their girls with a baby in the stroller and they're still checking out girls.

What is the reason then? You can't ya something without:

POINT

EVIDENCE

EXPLANATION

LINK back to the question.
(edited 7 years ago)

lol that poster is right, you are so insecure. If you cant take criticism dont post this rubbish simple.
Original post by Results
Because you said you wanted a discussion?

About the topic, no problem. how's telling me I'm insecure on topic.
Erm well... having experienced being cheated on myself, I feel quite strongly about this personally. I avoid getting overly chummy with a girl if she has a bf, and I avoid getting too overly chummy with girls if I have a gf since then. I don't really wanna bring that pain to either guy or girl.

But yeah, from what I've seen, it's mostly married guys, it's like they are actively trying to unshackle themselves from a prison.
Bros before hoes
be a lesbian.
Original post by fksociety
lol that poster is right, you are so insecure. If you cant take criticism dont post this rubbish simple.

The kicker is I probably got cheated on once but I say probably because I heard these romours after we broke up when I didn't care about him anyway so it's not like I'm bitter because it's happened to me.
The kicker is I probably got cheated on once but I say probably because I heard these romours after we broke up when I didn't care about him anyway so it's not like I'm bitter because it's happened to me.

Clearly there is other reasons as to why you believe most men cheat, either you are a misandrist, you have other experiences that have made you come to this conclusion (I highly doubt you werent bitter) or you're just an idiot.
You say you want a healthy discussion about the subject, but instantly skewer it by posting a totally one-sided, inaccurate and negative statement about men.

I don't know the statistics, and I'm not going to rattle off some assumption that one gender or the other are the most likely to cheat. What I will say is this; based on what I have seen throughout my life, it is women who cheat more.

Alas, my experiences do not represent humanity as a whole. I'm sure the statistics are a lot less biased.
I think as guys get older they cheat less or stop cheating if they used to before. But i believe there are alot of guys that never cheat. Everyone is different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending