The Student Room Group

HSBC letters

Hello does anyone here who banks with HSBC know when HSBC send letters through if they have the logo envelop itself, currently bank with natwest and my parents are extremly nosey, ever bank related letter they open, want to open another account and wanted to know if it displays the logo on the envelop.
If I remember rightly some do some don't, but I can always identify HSBC letters so they must use a different font to everyone else or something on the ones that don't have the logo
Reply 2
Original post by AlexS101
If I remember rightly some do some don't, but I can always identify HSBC letters so they must use a different font to everyone else or something on the ones that don't have the logo

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure how to go around this
Reply 3
Original post by Boontai
Thanks for letting me know. Not sure how to go around this

I bank with HSBC and they don't have the HSBC logo on the envelope.
Reply 4
Original post by jamestg
I bank with HSBC and they don't have the HSBC logo on the envelope.

Thank you for letting me know. Very much greatful
Reply 5
Original post by Boontai
Thank you for letting me know. Very much greatful

No worries.
I think some do and some dont. It depends what is in the letter and where they come from. I think the bank statements are recognisable though, white with a window.

Have you thought about asking them to deliver to your loacla branch or just online? Explain the situation. They like stuff to go to the address you giev for anti fraud reasons, but if you ask them then ehy might accommodate you. Would drive me mad if parents were that nosey.
Reply 7
Original post by Boontai
Hello does anyone here who banks with HSBC know when HSBC send letters through if they have the logo envelop itself, currently bank with natwest and my parents are extremly nosey, ever bank related letter they open, want to open another account and wanted to know if it displays the logo on the envelop.

You could always opt to go paperless and have all your documents delivered electronically to your online banking account. That'll stop any nosiness once and for all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending