The Student Room Group

mm
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wow. I've been late to school several times and that's never happened to me. This seems weird.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 999sian
So i was running late for school today and i got stoped by a police officer today and asked me why i was late which i explained. He asked
Name
Address
DOB
Parent Name
Phone Number
I provide this information as i want to compile with the police officer
And then he told me to get into his car and drove me to school which was like only a few minutes walk.

He was alone
He did not state his name
School knew i was going to be late.

Any Advise.
Also i have Social Anxiety and ASD

Whats your problem?
Did you ask him his name or his id?
Could you see his police number or did you see the resgitration of the police car?

Wasnt he doing you a favour by giving you a lift?
If it ever happens again, refuse to give him you're name or any other details. He has no right to just because you were late.

Also, I used to have social anxiety. If you need any advice, just message me, I'd be glad to help :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Whats your problem?
Did you ask him his name or his id?
Could you see his police number or did you see the resgitration of the police car?

Wasnt he doing you a favour by giving you a lift?

No i did not as i was quite intimated and no because he was said it was
truancy week or something and he told me he had the
principal of the of the campus in his car
they "stoped" you, did they?
is that a euphemism?
Reply 6
Original post by sleepysnooze
they "stoped" you, did they?
is that a euphemism?

Yeah he stooped me and yeah i know right getting police involved with schools is ****ing not okay
Original post by 999sian
No i did not as i was quite intimated and no because he was said it was
truancy week or something and he told me he had the
principal of the of the campus in his car

I cnat see what your problem is? The police offcer wouldnt know you had anxiety issues. If you mean he was in contact with the principal of the campus, then it seems like they were advising him to give you a lift into school? What is the bit you wnat to make a complaint about?

Have you told your parents? I think all he will have seen is a pipul that was off school premises, when they shuld have been at school.
Original post by 999sian
Yeah he stooped me and yeah i know right getting police involved with schools is ****ing not okay

how did it feel when he "stoped" you? good? confusing? shameful?
Next time comply, not 'compile'.
Reply 10
I cnat see what your problem is? The police offcer wouldnt know you had anxiety issues. If you mean he was in contact with the principal of the campus, then it seems like they were advising him to give you a lift into school? What is the bit you wnat to make a complaint about?

Have you told your parents? I think all he will have seen is a pipul that was off school premises, when they shuld have been at school.

Yes i did my parents are not happy about it. the problem is that it terrified me and i cried when i got to school. and it was not necessary to stop me and his reason for stoping me was not veiled as i was not truncating
Reply 11
how did it feel when he "stoped" you? good? confusing? shameful?

Scared and Confusing
Reply 12
Original post by 999sian
So i was running late for school today and i got stoped by a police officer today and asked me why i was late which i explained. He asked
Name
Address
DOB
Parent Name
Phone Number
And then he told me to get into his car and drove me to school which was like only a few minutes walk.

He was alone

Any Advise.

stop trolling,
Reply 13
Original post by Jane122
stop trolling,

Why would i be trolling
Original post by 999sian
Scared and Confusing

did he scar you mentally or physically?
Original post by 999sian
Yes i did my parents are not happy about it. the problem is that it terrified me and i cried when i got to school. and it was not necessary to stop me and his reason for stoping me was not veiled as i was not truncating

Seems to me like he was prefectly reasonable. he contacted your school and gave you a lify onto school premises.

If your parents are annoyed then they should make a complaint, although am thinking its hard to see what you have to complain about. It cna only go so far that he should recognise you have an anxiety disorder.
Reply 16
Seems to me like he was prefectly reasonable. he contacted your school and gave you a lify onto school premises.

If your parents are annoyed then they should make a complaint, although am thinking its hard to see what you have to complain about. It cna only go so far that he should recognise you have an anxiety disorder.

He did not contact my school
did he scar you mentally or physically?

If he has a social anxiety disorder then yes he might have found the situation distressing.
Original post by 999sian
Name
Address
DOB
Parent Name
Phone Number

He was alone

Any Advise.
if it happens again ask for ID/warrant card.
Original post by 999sian
He did not contact my school

The get your school or your parents to make a complaint. It will be harder because you failed to take down his number or the regstration of the car.

I still dont see that he did anything wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending