The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Same I know he is against it like the way it is done extremely, so yeah he won't insha'Allah.
Yeah it is scary tbh :/ but like she is not completely against it as she says it is part of shiasm etc but she said it has limits. Still I was like as far as I know, it is not part of Islam, extreme or not. She said a couple of things which I didn't understand at all and had nothing to do with this but she was using it to say it is ok....honestly i didn't understand it :s-smilie:

There are countless people within shiasm doing this like why don't they follow the fatwas then? :/

Hmm it's crazy the differences between us even though we're from the same religion...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3401
Original post by HAnwar
Hmm it's crazy the differences between us even though we're from the same religion...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr :frown: but I can honestly say that most of the time it is clear which practices are not part of Islam. And this one certainly is not part of Islam no matter how one may justify it, it is so clear, we can't harm ourself.
Reply 3402
Original post by IdeasForLife
https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims/videos/1172194179494814/

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

Feel so sorry for them.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'un.
May Allah grant them sabr and justice. Ameen.
https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims/videos/1172194179494814/

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

Feel so sorry for them.

Felt sick watching that. SubhanAllah.

Original post by h333
Ikr :frown: but I can honestly say that most of the time it is clear which practices are not part of Islam. And this one certainly is not part of Islam no matter how one may justify it, it is so clear, we can't harm ourself.

Definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
May Allah grant them sabr and justice. Ameen.

Ameen.

Original post by HAnwar
Felt sick watching that. SubhanAllah.

I watch things like this on mute. Can't really take their cries, they hit you hard.
Ameen.

I watch things like this on mute. Can't really take their cries, they hit you hard.

This is why I don't like watching the news and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37621502

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiun.
Original post by HAnwar
This is why I don't like watching the news and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Explains why you hate some of my Isoc posts :tongue:
Original post by Leukocyte

So stupid. Stuff liek this achieves nothing.
it was reported by Abu Ibn SalafiGo-and-corrupt.jpg

Ikr. My duas are with the families who have lost loved ones.

:frown:
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Explains why you hate some of my Isoc posts :tongue:

Nah it's just politics in general and political discussion I dislike with a passion, it's nothing personal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kudafiz everyone :smile:
^ This is me.
we know
Reply 3413

This is becoming so common now :/ whoever is behind this are certainly evil and immature.
Narrated Abu Musa رضي الله عنه: Allah's Messenger صلي الله عاليه و سلم said:

On the day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups. One sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned an easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah swt will ask the angels though He knows best about them; 'Who are these people?' They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians; then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

[This hadith is sound and mentioned in Mustadrak of Hakim]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
This is becoming so common now :/ whoever is behind this are certainly evil and immature.

Yep it is, dad and I were discussing about this. May Allah guide them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3416
Yep it is, dad and I were discussing about this. May Allah guide them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen. Honestly like this is going to make things worse between the ethnicities back home and sects. It is like going in circles without them implementing Islam properly. Makes me mad sometimes :frown: they show Islam in bad light but they just do it for money most of the time.
Reply 3417
Original post by ak143244
Kudafiz everyone :smile:

Bless you, salaam :smile:
Original post by HAnwar

Nah it's just politics in general and political discussion I dislike with a passion, it's nothing personal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hate this attitude amongst Muslims :tongue:

I don't think you should dislike it. Islam very much encompasses politics and Muslims need to recognize this.

You saw that video I posted and it affected you and thats good because it shows you care about your fellow brothers and sisters. But most people get emotional when they see blood. It's like a common reaction. But being emotional doesn't stop bad rulers getting into power in Muslim countries. If practicing Muslims sit on the bench and let any XYZ dodgy character rule their countries, then believe me you're going to keep on seeing that blood (as we have seen in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq etc...) . If Muslims don't try to change their condition then who will? If we don't discuss these issues then who will?

You make duas for the dead killed in the video and that's good. What difference does it make if I go one step further and actively post against muslim killers like Khamenei for their crimes. Because that's all I did initially. It led to debates with despicable people who support such men but the root cause was because I used names. And using names for some reason made my posts a problem and I don't understand this reaction amongst Muslims. It's like we can moan about Muslim being killed but we refuse to talk about who actually is doing the killing and what we can do to change that.

I don't know if my words meaning anything anymore after months of spam debates with people. So I really recommend you to watch the first 10 mins of this http://www.islam21c.com/politics/why-muslims-support-erdogan-sh-haitham-al-haddad/ because I know you value Shaykh Haitham's words. In those first 10 minutes, he gives general advice which all Muslims should heed. You don't have to love Erdogan or anything, he doesn't really talk much about him in the opening minutes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Ameen. Honestly like this is going to make things worse between the ethnicities back home and sects. It is like going in circles without them implementing Islam properly. Makes me mad sometimes :frown: they show Islam in bad light but they just do it for money most of the time.

It's always been hostile between the sects, the hazaras were attacked in Karte Sakhi today. Yeah I totally agree, it's sad to see this happen even today. Exactly, dad mentioned this. InshaAllah sula (peace) happens in Afg when Hekmatyar is back.

Latest

Trending

Trending