The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London First Year Accommodation 2016 SWAPS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Waleed007123
I have an ensuite room at great dover street and would like to swap for a ensuite at stamford street only. Please reply or pm asap

Is this still available?!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by satwatali
Its actually only 10 mins by train.. no stops in between, straight to london bridge, and then 3 mins walk to guys.

All the medics at Ewen henderson choose this just because it was very near to guys campus and also proper cheap as its only 155 pounds per week, compared to great dover which is much more.

let me know if you have change in mind.

Ah okay I didn't realise that. Can you email me? [email protected]
Original post by satwatali
Its actually only 10 mins by train.. no stops in between, straight to london bridge, and then 3 mins walk to guys.

All the medics at Ewen henderson choose this just because it was very near to guys campus and also proper cheap as its only 155 pounds per week, compared to great dover which is much more.

let me know if you have change in mind.

Are you still interested?
Original post by tpanzer
I have ensuite at Angel Lane-- super modern and very nice but looking to swap for ANYTHING closer/zone 1.

Are you still interested in swapping rooms? Mine is in Julian Markham House which is located in Zone1. Please PM me if you are interested :smile:
Hey could you pm me

Original post by Pika_Cal
Are you still interested in swapping rooms? Mine is in Julian Markham House which is located in Zone1. Please PM me if you are interested :smile:
Original post by alexwright1304
Ah okay I didn't realise that. Can you email me? [email protected]

I have emailed you
Is this still available?!

Yeah this is still available. You got an ensuite at Stamford street apartments? I would like to swap asap if that's possible
Willing to do a straight swap and subsidise the price! I'm desperate

Yeah i'm down with this but what do you mean by subsidise the price? 247 is too much for me + great dover street is a 6min walk to guy's campus so you'll save money on travelling too
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah i'm down with this but what do you mean by subsidise the price? 247 is too much for me + great dover street is a 6min walk to guy's campus so you'll save money on travelling too

Would you be interested in Wellington Lodge? Could compromise on prices
Would you be interested in Wellington Lodge? Could compromise on prices

It looks like a really nice accommodation, so yes, but however, its nearly £100 extra a week (KAAS)
OKay would you be interestedin meeting tomorrow
OKay would you be interestedin meeting tomorrow

Yeah I wouldn't mind, I should be free tomorrow
pm
pm

Okay amaziBf I'm busy till 5, text me 07527649692
pm

That's amazing. Text me 07527649692
Original post by SleepPerchance
Hi all. I lost my accommodation offer, due to missing the acceptance deadline, idiotically. Does anyone know how I might find alternative accommodation/flat shares with others in similiar circumstances?

Maybe it‘s a little late but I have a place in Champion Hill residence. The room type is large ensuite and it's 196ppw.Are you interestded in now?
Hi everyone! I have a place at Champion Hill residence. It's 196ppw( large ensuite). If anyone interests in it? PM me please!
Hello everyone, I have an large en-suite bedroom(196ppw) in the Champion Hill residence that I would like to swap with others who live in Moonraker Point or Angel lane. Also, you can choose to take over my room contract without swapping. If you are interested, please contact me. It is available all the time.P.S. The new price will be £190 pw( its price is cheaper than standard ensuite bedroom£192pw) , I will pay extra £6 per week if you would like to swap with me.
Hey everyone, looking for someone to take over my private room at Urbanest Tower Hill.. £249 per week very nice room and a very quick commute to the strand campus (15 mins on the tube)
please PM me!
I have an large ensuit in Champion Hill, but am paying for a regular ensuit. I am looking for someone to swap for accommodation near to waterloo campus, preferably stamford street or for someone to take over my contract.

Please get in contact ASAP if interested.
Not sure if this is the right place to post -

I have a room at Great Dover Street apartments, 30 minutes walk from waterloo and strand campus, and only about 10 from Guy's. Wondering if anybody is looking to move in here as I am looking to go into private accomodation in the new year.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested!

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest