The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xphoenix
When did you submit your application?

Sunday evening, but most likely got fully processed on Monday morning. So most likely it was sent this Monday.
Original post by theaverage
Anyone got any Maths offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guy in my year has an unconditional to do maths at Glasgow
Original post by BigChicken
Sunday evening, but most likely got fully processed on Monday morning. So most likely it was sent this Monday.

Good Luck. Submitted mine at the same time, yet to get confirmation.
Original post by XxsciencemathsxX
Has anyone else not received an acknowledgement email from Oxford yet? I sent my application off about 2 weeks ago, and still no email?! Should I be worried and email admissions or does it apply to certain subjects (apply for Maths btw)?

Nothing here for Maths/Compsci at St Anne's
Do manchester send confirmation emails?
So far I've applied to Oxford, Durham, Manchester and Liverpool (will apply for Leeds soon, it's complicated as I need to send a modified version of my PS to the admissions lady). I've received an acknowledgment from Durham and Oxford and am waiting on the other two :smile:
Applied Sunday still nothing from Imperial
Just got an offer from uni of Manchester for economics bsc !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an acknowledgment email from Glasgow yet? They're the only one of my choices to not even acknowledge my application.
Just got an acknowledgement email from UCL. This means that Warwick, Cambridge, Bath and UCL have all acknowledged my application and only Imperial haven't. This is all in the past two days btw.
Someone in the "university applicants 2017" thread got an offer from Durham yesterday! Reeeeeally hoping for a quick one too!

As for UCL and Exeter, the suspense is killing me (too)! UCL sent me a further email yesterday,saying they'll let me know if they need any more information. I haven't heard from Exeter since their last email asking for more information on my education, my experience with English literature and my qualifications.
Sent out my application on Friday, So far I've received acknowledgement emails from Nottingham, King's College London, Birmingham, and Oxford. Imperial still hasn't sent anything and I was beginning to worry, so it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one.
I've sent in my application and got the acknowledgment email from Edinburgh and York, and been sent the SAQ by Cambridge! Nothing from Newcastle or UCL yet though...

Edit: literally 5 minutes after I wrote this, I got an acknowledgment from Newcastle! Just UCL to go then!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by banana222
any one heard from sheffield, ucl,reading or manchester?

I know a few people who've been invited to interview for physics.
Original post by banana222
any one heard from sheffield, ucl,reading or manchester?

I've got an acknowledgement and two further emails from UCL. The suspense is killing me!
Original post by blue2337
I've sent in my application and got the acknowledgment email from Edinburgh and York, and been sent the SAQ by Cambridge! Nothing from Newcastle or UCL yet though...

Edit: literally 5 minutes after I wrote this, I got an acknowledgment from Newcastle! Just UCL to go then!

Nice, my teacher doing my reference is ill so my app hasn't even been sent yet :frown: are you using the extra space to write on your SAQ?
I have now got acknowledgement from Imperial.
Original post by Unusualbob1
I have now got acknowledgement from Imperial.

Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine.
applying for classics at oxford, ucl, kcl, bristol and edinburgh. predicted 4a*s and got my bristol offer! send off my ucas about two weeks ago and it took bristol like three days to get back to me but i think they're known for being speedy! have also been acknowledged by all
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by denkata
Sent out my application on Friday, So far I've received acknowledgement emails from Nottingham, King's College London, Birmingham, and Oxford. Imperial still hasn't sent anything and I was beginning to worry, so it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one.

Just got imperial acknowledgment today

Latest

Trending

Trending