The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:wavey:
Original post by Impressive

[video="youtube;eNaiP7QM64g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNaiP7QM64g[/video]
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[video="youtube;eNaiP7QM64g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNaiP7QM64g[/video]

This should be fun to take part in. I think
Original post by Mvine001
This should be fun to take part in. I think

Yes You're right.
Original post by mhairtransplant
Yes You're right.

Naturally I'm right.:tongue:
:flute:

:colondollar:

Original post by Not L
theres one guyin my lectures whos 20-something and hes a bit of a loner but he looks like a cool guy, he wears really hipster-intelligent clothing and has a beard. Is it appropiate to start a convo with this guy? I acually sat next to him this morning but he doesn't talk to anyone so I didnt bother speaking to him
I'm not man crushing btw:ninja:

Idk ur choice tbh :tongue:
If i was u, i wouldnt mind just briefly talking to him :tongue:
When i sit next to someone, i at least have to say a hi, how r u and/or what u study :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:colondollar:

Idk ur choice tbh :tongue:
If i was u, i wouldnt mind just briefly talking to him :tongue:
When i sit next to someone, i at least have to say a hi, how r u and/or what u study :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're in sixth form though uni is different, you cant start talking to everyone you sit by, some people like being loners. I have had alot of introductory convos with people usually doesnt lead anywhere.
Original post by Not L
you're in sixth form though uni is different, you cant start talking to everyone you sit by, some people like being loners. I have had alot of introductory convos with people usually doesnt lead anywhere.

Well then its up to you to decide whether you should :tongue:
Sorry for breaking the convo :mmm:
Original post by Not L

I dont think anyone LIKES to be a loner, they just becone loners coz no one wants to talk to them imo. So everyone judge them, and say they like being loners!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I dont think anyone LIKES to be a loner, they just becone loners coz no one wants to talk to them imo. So everyone judge them, and say they like being loners!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ofc noone likes being a loner but people have reasons uno
I was a loner in sixth form, I didn't like anyone in my sixthform cause they were all terrible people. So i would rather be alone then talk to people I dont like
Some people are cynacal like me