I hate my dad thread

Do you hate your dad? Join me!

Following characteristics of mine:
- absolutist
- chauvinist
- sexist
- arrogant
Reply 1
Find time in your life to spend your energy creating happy thoughts and happy times, sure dislike your father. Many of us do but don't let such thoughts consume you, it's wasted energy.
Reply 2
Original post by Mancini
Find time in your life to spend your energy creating happy thoughts and happy times, sure dislike your father. Many of us do but don't let such thoughts consume you, it's wasted energy.

It's hard to do that when life itself sucks at the moment, but I'll try. Family problems are not the only worries.
Reply 3
Original post by 571122
It's hard to do that when life itself sucks at the moment, but I'll try. Family problems are not the only worries.

You are not alone in finding that life itself sucks at the moment but try and find some space for happiness. I hope you come out of your own problems fully one day whatever they may be. :smile:
hate mine, always have always will, literally stop self pitying and get back to work so you can get into uni and leave home for good!!!!!!

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
hate mine, always have always will, literally stop self pitying and get back to work so you can get into uni and leave home for good!!!!!!

Spoiler

I already graduated and my dad doesn't live with me.
Too controlling.
Reply 7
It's like this thread was made for me.
Reply 8
But rude ain't it
Reply 9
I'm not a fan of my dad either. He abused my mum, cheated on her, has about 8 kids to different woman and doesn't look after any of them and he is generally not a nice human being and isn't anything I would like to be associated with. People are right though, hating someone does spend a lot of energy and the best way to get over the hatred isn't to dwell on it or seek revenge, its just to just get up and get on with your life and not give trash like my dad the time of day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending