The Student Room Group

I just ate meat!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
lol, how ironic? XD it's all ur butcher friend's fault! :mmm: thats what u get for picking on a girl in Chemistry :rofl:

a) i never picked on her
b) she was never in chemistry
c) she is my bestie and knows that they were messin
Original post by retro_turtles
a) i never picked on her
b) she was never in chemistry
c) she is my bestie and knows that they were messin
When I said "thats what u get" I was on about ur butcher friend although it doesnt make sense :P

And if shes ur BESTIE u should stick for her a bit lol :P
Original post by hamza772000
When I said "thats what u get" I was on about ur butcher friend although it doesnt make sense :P

And if shes ur BESTIE u should stick for her a bit lol :P

i always turn up late to the thing and by the time i see it **** has gone down and its too late
Original post by retro_turtles
i always turn up late to the thing and by the time i see it **** has gone down and its too late
Oh, so ur "THAT" friend :rofl:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
What the heck??
How can people eat lamb?? They are only baby animals.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I did. That is the worst ****ing part. HOW COULD I ENJOY ANIMAL FLESH? I had 2 more bites after, and then I realised what I just did. Now I'm hoping someone can make me feel less guilty.

If it tastes good, it was meant to be eaten :u:

:frown:

I'm not going to pretend what you did was okay, or moral, because you purposefully broke your morals to eat a baby animal. But the simple fact of life is that we can't change the past. So move on from this, you've already said you didn't want to break being a vegetarian, and that's brilliant in itself. You've already saved animals from being slaughtered by being a vegetarian for 3+ years, so don't let this slip-up break a great thing. Continue doing what you were doing and be the best you you can be.
I don't even know. My brother was eating naan bread, and I was hungry so I took a bite of his naan bread and the lamb was touching it. Anyway the flavour was omfg so amazing. So I was like, I really feel the urge to try the lamb curry. I took a tiny bite and was like :eek: so I took another, and then I quickly took one more and then felt guilty as ****.

Ouch, unlucky. Lamb curry is one seriously yummy dish, you'd have deserved a medal for avoiding that :lol:
Reply 48
I just ate meat

Repped.
Well the animal was already dead , soo ...
HOW COULD I ENJOY ANIMAL FLESH?

because you are an omnivore

You enjoying it is not the moral problem. You are "designed" to enjoy it. It's that something has to die (often in horrible ways) in order for you to consume it.

I feel at least some level of guilt whenever I eat meat. Yet I never stop.
(edited 7 years ago)
stop it
stop it
stop it
stop it
just stoppppppppp

I'm surprised you haven't thrown up. That's what happened to me last time I ate meat..
OMG I JUST ATE MEAT TOO.

Lamb shanks are bloody great when slowcooked
No, no and probably :frown:

Exactly.

Quick Reply

Latest