The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am tired of saying Thank you, please and sorry for everything, literally EVERYTHING!:sigh:

It's really excessive, must make people so uncomfortable.:o:o

I might publish a book titled:fight::The life and time of an articulate gentlemen:chaplin: living among roadmen:redface:.
There's a creep staring at me and my friends from the past hour. Yeah, I don't know how to feel about that. Pretty creeped out tbh.
Original post by BrokenLife
There's a creep staring at me and my friends from the past hour. Yeah, I don't know how to feel about that. Pretty creeped out tbh.

Ummm, just could just move out of his view.
Original post by Legit Bad man
Ummm, just could just move out of his view.

We're in the library and its our spot. Don't wanna move cos of a creep. He needs to fix himself up.:colonhash:
Reply 2064
i hate myself
Ooooh the memories.:daydreaming:

Just walked past this gay club in Central London and memories are flooding back.

I worked on the opposite side of the road and was put on Parking valet work.

And this group of gay men were walking past me.

I locked eyes with one of them.

And he whispered to his friends "Ooooh he is a cutie pie lets gang bang him boys".:dong:

So I looked away quick. Because this guy was clearly mistaken, I don't swing that way.:creep:

I knew something was about to go down, the parking alley was behind me.

They could have easily shoved me down their, and ganged banged me!!!!

But luckily my manager saved me:crossedf:, by shouting my name for being disobedient! This was only 6 months too.
Original post by Rhythmical
Need a chat? :lovehug:

It's okay. Thank you. :hugs:
Shattered. Already slept for like two hours.
Original post by z33
i hate myself

Dont say that, if you ever need someone to talk to im always here and i will listen and try to help you through
:hugs:
Doing 2 english essays last minute :colonhash:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Doing 2 english essays last minute :colonhash:

I know the feeling been doing a geography and psychology essays last minute, it so tough aint it ??
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
I know the feeling been doing a geography and psychology essays last minute, it so tough aint it ??

ahh I also do Geography!! I think im finally getting the hang of those essays, and tbh I prefer essay homework compared to unnecessary creative forms of homework
ahh I also do Geography!! I think im finally getting the hang of those essays, and tbh I prefer essay homework compared to unnecessary creative forms of homework

Lol i dont think i have yet and i totally agree you learn more from a essay as well when its marked critical by a teacher than just them pointless homework.
Original post by z33
i hate myself

Hate is such a strong word :frown: :hugs:
Lol i dont think i have yet and i totally agree you learn more from a essay as well when its marked critical by a teacher than just them pointless homework.

Ikr im probably going to end up with a detention for a pointless hwk:colonhash:
Headache and tired but good! Just got back from my celebration evening from my placement and it was awesome! People had really cool projects and I got to meet my placement friends again!Highlights were reading about "laser optics" and "why did matter win against antimatter at the beginning of the big bang" and talking to people about my project; got compliments on my poster and my sketches :yep:
Got some nice shiny certificates too!Cheese got 2 shineys :colone: :woo: :party:

Cheese also needs to watch bakeoff so do not spoil it or get spanked fella's

Spoiler

Original post by z33
i hate myself

:jumphug: I don't hate yourself! Sending Cheesy fat snoogly (lol @ that word) hugzies! :hugs:

:console: Go sleep for 2 more :colone:

Original post by Ayaz789
Basically i have allergy problems ini haha :tongue: like dust mites and everything so i take tablets & they said take tablets for another week, if it doesnt get any better come back this Friday hence im gonna go back in deux days :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That casual french :fan:
Ikr im probably going to end up with a detention for a pointless hwk:colonhash:

Aw poor you
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Headache and tired but good! Just got back from my celebration evening from my placement and it was awesome! People had really cool projects and I got to meet my placement friends again!Highlights were reading about "laser optics" and "why did matter win against antimatter at the beginning of the big bang" and talking to people about my project; got compliments on my poster and my sketches :yep:
Got some nice shiny certificates too!Cheese got 2 shineys :colone: :woo: :party:

Cheese also needs to watch bakeoff so do not spoil it or get spanked fella's

Spoiler

:jumphug: I don't hate yourself! Sending Cheesy fat snoogly (lol @ that word) hugzies! :hugs:

:console: Go sleep for 2 more :colone:

That casual french :fan:

Well done cheese :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Headache and tired but good! Just got back from my celebration evening from my placement and it was awesome! People had really cool projects and I got to meet my placement friends again!

Highlights were reading about "laser optics" and "why did matter win against antimatter at the beginning of the big bang" and talking to people about my project; got compliments on my poster and my sketches :yep:
Got some nice shiny certificates too! Cheese got 2 shineys :colone: :woo: :party:

:penguinhug:
Well done cheese :hugs:

Thanks :hugs:2 shiny's? can you believe it?My lucky day! :mmm:

Original post by iEthan
:penguinhug:

:loveduck: hope you are well Ethan! :elefant:
Gonna have to get ibuprofen so I can sleep tonight, not quite a migraine but close :frown:
ffs :colonhash:

Latest