The Student Room Group

Where was your first part-time job?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LargeRaj
I was a dabbing instructor

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh :colone::colone:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'd be rolling in it :rofl: .
People legit bought 5p plastic bags just for a 500ml bottle of water lol.

LMAO I buy a lot of **** and I still stuff it into my backpack just to avoid buying a 1 euro plastic bag lmao
Although I can't avoid it sometimes lol
#cheap
Original post by Rhaenys10
LMAO I buy a lot of **** and I still stuff it into my backpack just to avoid buying a 1 euro plastic bag lmao
Although I can't avoid it sometimes lol
#cheap

Lol me too, I try and fit loads of crap in my satchel :rofl:
Manager of Dillon harper
Lol me too, I try and fit loads of crap in my satchel :rofl:

:rofl: cheap ass *****ezzz
:rofl: cheap ass *****ezzz

PROSM :rofl:
PROSM :rofl:

Nah really... I could buy a hamburger with that euro, and you want me to pay for damn bag? No ****ing way. Imma start bringing my own from now on :rofl:
At a chippy
Nah really... I could buy a hamburger with that euro, and you want me to pay for damn bag? No ****ing way. Imma start bringing my own from now on :rofl:

I could get gummie bears with that 5p lol :rofl:
Reply 69
I'm a temp at GAME too and it's my first ever job..
Original post by Rohan187
Exam Invigilator for IELTS. Great pay, a lot of money comes from just working 3 Saturdays a month when it's exam season but it's slowed down. Still work there. But now I'm a temp at GAME.
Reply 70
Original post by DDan123
😂😂 The worst thing was the zero hours contract, I used to get calls from my manager to come in for work the next day even though I had lessons and I was still in sixth form. I think this annoyed him because he would blank me for like a week or two before asking me to come in on the weekend lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

God I know, I told them I can't do Friday's because I have my TKD training... I've worked the last 3 Friday's :angry:
Lucky.:smile:
And, I used to work at M&S. I don't work anywhere currently, but I had an interview at Boost Juice which went alright.

Aww, that sucks, at least you don't have him as a boss now.

Thank you!

Glad you had a good interview at Boost Juice good luck on getting the job and hopefully u will be able to drink lots of free juice.
Zara :biggrin: I was lucky I even got that tbh
Mine was at Marks & Spencer lol. Where was yours?

working at an elderly care home as a housekeeper - i've been working here for over a year now, i started when i joined sixth form :smile:
Mine was at Marks & Spencer lol. Where was yours?

working at an elderly care home as a housekeeper - i've been working here for over a year now, i started when i joined sixth form :smile:
Reply 75
SportsDirect.com - glad I don't work there anymore but I guess like any first job it provided experience (whether that be positive or negative) and got me on the job ladder.
My mother's friend's company.

He was looking for someone to be an office admin and through networking, I managed to get it.

It was exciting when there was the challenge to improve the business's way of providing customer service, despite the 2 hour commute each way. Now, I'm looking for a new challenge a few years later. :redface:
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Thank you!

Glad you had a good interview at Boost Juice good luck on getting the job and hopefully u will be able to drink lots of free juice.

Thank you :smile:, and hopefully haha.
Original post by drowzee
Zara :biggrin: I was lucky I even got that tbh

I'm jelly :tongue:
Original post by Zozaaaa

I bet that's hard work, but very rewarding. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending