The Student Room Group

Making my intentions clear!

So I've been talking to this girl for over a month now and I just can't tell if she's playing games with me or not. Sometimes she's around to talk for hours and seems involved and others she will ignore or give short reponses..

Decided I need to make my intentions clear, I want to take her out/ hang out and get to know her better and just see where things end up. How can I word this to her without sounding too serious as I think she's a bit scared of letting someone into her life.

I want to keep it super casual, nothing romantic or silly, just spend some quality time talking and understanding her. Shall I just say "Look I want to get to know your better" or "Let's hang out soon"? I want to word it in a way that doesn't sound creepy but gives me the best chance at this!

Reply 1
I think if you say "Let's hang out" it kinda sounds like you're just asking a mate to go shopping with you. I'm not sure if taking the casual route is a good idea. You've known her for a month right so you definitely need to step it up a bit, especially if you think she's playing games with you. Ask her if she wants to have dinner with you or something like that. Basically an activity that allows you to talk and get to know her more in person.

Obviously flirt with her, I mean it doesn't get any more obvious than that :lol: Don't play the safe option, that could lead to disaster. Make her your girlfriend, not your friend.
Honestly, if you like her, just tell her. There's nothing more frustrating than not knowing where you stand with someone.
Reply 3
If you have not had sex yet, she will play games with you.

Only once you've broken that barrier, the games stop.
Reply 4
Original post by bones-mccoy
Honestly, if you like her, just tell her. There's nothing more frustrating than not knowing where you stand with someone.

Don't do this, op.

Never do this, op.
Original post by StfuPls
Don't do this, op.

Never do this, op.

???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending