The Student Room Group

16, most I've done is hug someone. Gonna die a virgin brb.

I'm 16, female, pretty damn cute and been in two relationships, however they were both long distance, the first lasted two months and the second lasted over a year. Never even kissed/got kissed by the person I was with. \Literally\ the furthest I've gone is hugging someone. I don't wanna be that kid that doesn't have their first kiss until they're like, 19. I want a boyfriend but everyone in my area is ugly af. Plus I only have one friend who lives in my area and I rarely see her therefore I never meet people when I'm out. I'm in college but everyone's butters. All my friends are going out to parties and telling me about how they did the nasty and how they got taken on cute romantic dates and then there's me sat in a dark room with a laptop shoving cereal in my mouth. #priorities.

Help.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16, female, pretty damn cute and been in two relationships, however they were both long distance, the first lasted two months and the second lasted over a year. Never even kissed/got kissed by the person I was with. \Literally\ the furthest I've gone is hugging someone. I don't wanna be that kid that doesn't have their first kiss until they're like, 19. I want a boyfriend but everyone in my area is ugly af. Plus I only have one friend who lives in my area and I rarely see her therefore I never meet people when I'm out. I'm in college but everyone's butters. All my friends are going out to parties and telling me about how they did the nasty and how they got taken on cute romantic dates and then there's me sat in a dark room with a laptop shoving cereal in my mouth. #priorities.

Help.

be a bait hoe
In on roll bread
You're only 16, don't rush it. It'll happen when it happens. Don't believe everything everyone says, most of the time they're either lying or over exageratting. I know loads of people in uni, in their late teens or early 20s who are still virgins. No one cares once you're out of college. Like I said, it'll happen when it happens and the good stuff in your life usually happens unexpectedly. Don't rush anything.
Reply 4
First of all you need to stop calling other people "ugly" and "butters" because it makes you extremely shallow and horrible person. Secondly with an attitude like that I hope you don't find anyone until you change.
Lmao maybe try tinder or something? There's also more to a person than just looks, don't be a shallow ****.
Reply 6

Help.

I have highlighted your issues. Kindly change your attitude or you will be single at 1̶9̶ 50.

You sound too immature to know what a kiss is anyway.
*Reads thread title.*

I'm 16, female, pretty damn cute and been in two relationships, however they were both long distance, the first lasted two months and the second lasted over a year.

Just **** off.
(edited 7 years ago)

Help.

Same here lmao.
Reply 9
Original post by Oxidation
Same here lmao.

SAMeee never even been in a relationship tho lolll @ my lyf
Omg ffs will you just have a bloody childhood and stop worrying about this ****
Reply 11
Original post by Little Popcorns

Didn't you already know? Childhood nowadays consists of sex, teenage mothers and living off benefits.
Original post by Tea2345
SAMeee never even been in a relationship tho lolll @ my lyf

Haha, same! Pretty much everyone I know has.

Welcome to the 21st Century! :smile:
your an idiot
Reply 15
Original post by Zeus007
First of all you need to stop calling other people "ugly" and "butters" because it makes you extremely shallow and horrible person. Secondly with an attitude like that I hope you don't find anyone until you change.

this made me piss
Original post by Zeus007
Didn't you already know? Childhood nowadays consists of sex, teenage mothers and living off benefits.
I cry

Original post by SM6
Welcome to the 21st Century! :smile:
I cry
I cry

I cry

As do I. :frown:

Help.

Yep, you probably will die a virgin... if you die tomorrow, that is. You've got your whole life ahead of you, quit whining. Don't try to rush anything, it will happen when it happens. There are worst things to be at sixteen, trust me!!
You've only just reached the age of consent; give it time! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. A week before my 21st to be precise, actually. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending