The Student Room Group

Is Bill Clinton A rapist?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Don't think Clinton is remotely in the same camp as Saville
I do wonder how many of the people that normally shout about how you should believe somebody who claims to have been raped without question are now throwing that idea out the window in favour of the standard "innocent until proven guilty" line.
Original post by Jammy Duel
I do wonder how many of the people that normally shout about how you should believe somebody who claims to have been raped without question are now throwing that idea out the window in favour of the standard "innocent until proven guilty" line.

I don't call people rapists unless there is substantial evidence that they are but at the same time I wouldn't call the accuser a liar unless there is substantial evidence that they are. Both beliefs can be held at the same time.
It's more likely that Donald Trump is than Bill Clinton is.
Original post by WBZ144
I don't call people rapists unless there is substantial evidence that they are but at the same time I wouldn't call the accuser a liar unless there is substantial evidence that they are. Both beliefs can be held at the same time.

There literally are people who say that if you claim to be a victim nobody should be allowed to question that and the accusation should be assumed true, naturally their tweet was spammed with people accusing them of rape.

Original post by unprinted
It's more likely that Donald Trump is than Bill Clinton is.

Not yet, but he's going to "rape" all those Mexicans when the wall goes up, and all the Jihadis when he vets them extremely, and the Liberals when all they hang themselves because he won.

Okay.

What about the billion stolen from Haiti ?

The people killed in Benghazi ?

Laughing about Gaddafi ?
Not yet, but he's going to "rape" all those Mexicans when the wall goes up, and all the Jihadis when he vets them extremely, and the Liberals when all they hang themselves because he won.

Given his 'pussy' grabbing comments, I would be astonished if he hasn't stuck his penis in someone without their consent.
Seconds after posting that, I remembered that his first wife said he raped her when he was upset about the results of a scalp operation to lose a bald spot.

His lawyer's response? "You cannot rape your spouse, there’s very clear case law."

There's also a hearing this week involving the alleged rape of a 13 year old at a party of his friend Jeffrey Epstein, who's since pleaded guilty of paying for sex with girls as young as 14 himself.
Given his 'pussy' grabbing comments, I would be astonished if he hasn't stuck his penis in someone without their consent.

Given the amount of times I've said something along the lines of "I'll kill them" I would be astonished if I'm not a murderer waitwat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Given the amount of times I've said something along the lines of "I'll kill them" I would be astonished if I'm not a murderer waitwat?

Are there three people - there's also someone who says they suffered an attempted rape by Trump - saying you tried to kill them?

Is your lawyer going 'Well, legally it wasn't murder'?

Reagan - no one claimed rape or sexual assault against him
Bush - no one claimed rape or sexual assault against him
Obama - no one claimed rape or sexual assault against him
Bill Clinton - up to 8 women over 3 decades complained of sexual assault.

Also, why pay a victim 850,000 dollars if you are innocent of abusing them ??
(edited 7 years ago)
Theres been nothing ive heard of, to be honest this is just trump trying to get voters on his side
Original post by Therec00
Okay.

What about the billion stolen from Haiti ?

The people killed in Benghazi ?

Laughing about Gaddafi ?

Well as you can see from the Snopes link and your decision to completely abandon that particular line, your track record with Clinton smears is pretty bad. In cases such as these I tend to just ignore them rather than fact check them. So I know nothing about Haiti and assume you're making it up, nothing about Gaddafi and assume you're making that up. As for Benghazi it has been investigated more times than the Iraq war, so if Clinton were really guilty of some specific wrongdoing it probably would have come to light by now.

Maybe some of the things you guys say about her really are true. The trouble is you say so many things that are provably false that nobody will believe if if they are. I know these kinds of antics gain a lot of traction in your safe spaces over on Reddit and 4chan, but the rest of us are just tuning you out.
Are there three people - there's also someone who says they suffered an attempted rape by Trump - saying you tried to kill them?

How difficult do you think it would be to find 3 women to say he raped them if they were paid 100,000 for saying it? If there was never a police report filed on any sort of allegation along these lines it should never be published or used against a candidate. Given the mammoth attempt to stop Trump this is a real possibility.

Pretty sure Clinton has a lot more than 3 accusers, so I guess that's the basis of your argument gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty sure Clinton has a lot more than 3 accusers, so I guess that's the basis of your argument gone.

In fact I'm not just pretty sure, but certain, plus the 850k settlement and 25k fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone should realize Mr. Clinton isn't a candidate. Mr. Trump just tried to make oblique accusations. He tried to point at one person,but abuse another. So Mr. Clinton is not a rapist.

Actually Mr.Clinton did make a stupid mistake. He couldn't control himself. But it happened long time ago. And it could happen to anyone in the world. I believe Mr. Clinton regretted it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iFa6I9KN63Q

1476358887824.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending