The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just received a login email from Queen Mary, my application is being considered. Does anyone have offers?
Original post by eatyourmattress
Just received a login email from Queen Mary, my application is being considered. Does anyone have offers?

Got an offer yesterday to study Bsc Neuroscience.:wink:
Original post by Grace_Cong1998
Got an offer yesterday to study Bsc Neuroscience.:wink:

Wow, congratulations!!! That's awesome :smile:
How long ago did you apply?!
Original post by eatyourmattress
Wow, congratulations!!! That's awesome :smile:
How long ago did you apply?!

I send my ucas on Sep.16th and received acknowledgment on 26th.:smile:
What course did you apply for?
Original post by SayoniRoy
Any other international student applying to UK?

Yes! I am Chinese and applying for Neuroscience/ Biochemistry.
Where are you from?:wink:
Yes! I am Chinese and applying for Neuroscience/ Biochemistry.
Where are you from?:wink:

I am from India :biggrin:

Where have you applied?
I send my ucas on Sep.16th and received acknowledgment on 26th.:smile:
What course did you apply for?

Not too long then! I applied on the 11th and just received acknowledgement today!!
I applied for straight law. :smile:
I am from India :biggrin:

Where have you applied?

I am a huge fan of Indian food.LOL 😁
I am applying to Cambridge, Imperial, UCL , York and Queen Mary.
How about you? And what course are you applying for if you don't mind me asking:smile:
I am a huge fan of Indian food.LOL 😁
I am applying to Cambridge, Imperial, UCL , York and Queen Mary.
How about you? And what course are you applying for if you don't mind me asking:smile:

I am applying to Edinburgh, KCL, Birmingham, Sheffield and Glasgow for Computer Science :biggrin:
Original post by Someboady
Awesome! What subject and required grades and also what time did you receive your offer?

Classics : AAB. Picked up on track about 5 pm . I think Warwick sent out a batch late afternoon. There seem to be a few on the boards now. You?
Reply 1010
Hull accepted my application for Physics after 10 minutes :tongue:
Everyone is getting offers so quickly, sent mine off 10 days ago and haven't received anything, am getting so so so impatient now :frown:
Original post by BEARichards
Everyone is getting offers so quickly, sent mine off 10 days ago and haven't received anything, am getting so so so impatient now :frown:

I'm the same... I know that many have said that they'll wait for the January deadline, but to see some of my choices giving out offers...

Anyone know roughly the length of time between getting acknowledgement of your application and receiving an offer.
*placeholder*
Original post by Xphoenix
I'm the same... I know that many have said that they'll wait for the January deadline, but to see some of my choices giving out offers...

Anyone know roughly the length of time between getting acknowledgement of your application and receiving an offer.

I think it varies. York took about one week to make an offer after sending me acknowledgment but Queen Mary took 16 days.
Still waiting for UCL and Imperial. I think they won't send out offers until November?

Exactly my thoughts :redface:
Any other international student applying to UK?

Me! Applying for physics at Manchester, UCl, Imperial ,Edinborough, and Cambridge (Natural Science)
Original post by FlyHighSky
Me! Applying for physics at Manchester, UCl, Imperial ,Edinborough, and Cambridge (Natural Science)

Did you hear back from Edinburgh? I received their acknowledgment email only

Same omg all my friends are getting offers and I'm sitting here with none, despite applying at the beginning of October

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received the acknowledgement email and another one to make an account with MyEd. I received those two one day after I applied nothing ever since.

Latest

Trending

Trending