The Student Room Group

A Clinton victory will be a mess up Brexit?

Clinton and the democrats are no fans of Brexit. In fact I was really happy to see Hillary Clinton put Farage in his place.

May need not expect a lot of support and encouragement from Clinton if she becomes president which is now looking likely.

Let's face it, the right has had its watershed; in the US people are getting fed up of Trump and his bigoted, sexist xenophobic ideas even fellow republicans see him as an embarrassment and damaging to their party.

In Britain the Brexiters got their victory with a pathetic tiny majority, but nobody is celebrating. We will blame them for everything that goes wrong, the boots on the other foot now and they need not feel comfortable, their ears can burn away when they face the blame for every job loss, personal hardship, austerity cut and racial attack.

For May it will be a very lonely world if Clinton wins.

Viva Clinton.

Down with the right!
Original post by Ambitious1999
Clinton and the democrats are no fans of Brexit. In fact I was really happy to see Hillary Clinton put Farage in his place.

you'd be really happy to see a known corporate criminal put a patriot (for lack of a better word) in his place? :lol: whether you're the biggest fan of farage's or not - he, politically, came from nowhere andnothing, and within 10 years convinced a nation to leave the EU when, previously, there was no popular will to do so at all. whereas clinton came purely from her husband and here we are - a democrat woman with the last name "clinton" in a position to challenge trump...this is sounding quite hilarious when you look at these totally different politicians side by side. on the one hand, you have politics. on the other, you have dirty money and a crooked family toying around with america as if it's a school project
(edited 7 years ago)
You're more repetitive than the crazy frog song stuck on repeat.

Anyways, Clinton isn't exactly left wing when you look at her policies via a British/European POV.
Reply 3

May need not expect a lot of support and encouragement from Clinton if she becomes president which is now looking likely.

Let's face it, the right has had its watershed; in the US people are getting fed up of Trump and his bigoted, sexist xenophobic ideas even fellow republicans see him as an embarrassment and damaging to their party.

In Britain the Brexiters got their victory with a pathetic tiny majority, but nobody is celebrating. We will blame them for everything that goes wrong, the boots on the other foot now and they need not feel comfortable, their ears can burn away when they face the blame for every job loss, personal hardship, austerity cut and racial attack.

For May it will be a very lonely world if Clinton wins.

Viva Clinton.

Down with the right!

Yawn.
Original post by sleepysnooze
you'd be really happy to see a known corporate criminal put a patriot (for lack of a better word) in his place? :lol: whether you're the biggest fan of farage's or not - he, politically, came from nowhere andnothing, and within 10 years convinced a nation to leave the EU when, previously, there was no popular will to do so at all. whereas clinton came purely from her husband and here we are - a democrat woman with the last name "clinton" in a position to challenge trump...this is sounding quite hilarious when you look at these totally different politicians side by side. on the one hand, you have politics. on the other, you have dirty money and a crooked family.

its times like this that I wish we could give more reps then just one.
A Clinton victory would mess up a lot of things.
In fact I was really happy to see Hillary Clinton put Farage in his place.

lmao

when did this happen?
Reply 7
Original post by LazyBazooka
lmao

when did this happen?

She didn't "put him in his place" at all, she just made some rambling speech about him using the same old, worn out lefty buzzwords. "Far-right, racist, bigot, xenophobe, islamophobe, sexist, mysoginist, blah blah blah". And I'm sure Farage didn't give a single ****.
Reply 8
you'd be really happy to see a known corporate criminal put a patriot (for lack of a better word) in his place? :lol: whether you're the biggest fan of farage's or not - he, politically, came from nowhere andnothing, and within 10 years convinced a nation to leave the EU when, previously, there was no popular will to do so at all. whereas clinton came purely from her husband and here we are - a democrat woman with the last name "clinton" in a position to challenge trump...this is sounding quite hilarious when you look at these totally different politicians side by side. on the one hand, you have politics. on the other, you have dirty money and a crooked family.

What evidence do you have for Hillary being a 'known corporate criminal?' Don't want to cause any trouble, just genuinely intrigued...

Oh, and you can't seriously believe that Trump is completely innocent of any corporate misdemeanours in his time???

Your notion that Farage came from nothing is wrong. The guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth like Cameron, Osborne, Johnson, and the like...
Original post by Wōden
She didn't "put him in his place" at all, she just made some rambling speech about him using the same old, worn out lefty buzzwords. "Far-right, racist, bigot, xenophobe, islamophobe, sexist, mysoginist, blah blah blah". And I'm sure Farage didn't give a single ****.

As I suspected. Ad hominems are all the left have, it seems.
Original post by Tempest II
You're more repetitive than the crazy frog song stuck on repeat.

Anyways, Clinton isn't exactly left wing when you look at her policies via a British/European POV.

Didn't say she was left wing. But she's not right wing either. I'd say centrist.
Original post by Lh030396
What evidence do you have for Hillary being a 'known corporate criminal?' Don't want to cause any trouble, just genuinely intrigued...

okay, let's exclude all this recent stuff about shady private servers and email bit-bleachings - how about the fact that she routinely accepts huge wallstreet donations and accepts massive amounts of money merely for giving speeches for corporations. that's blatant bribery - what else is it?! also, let's consider the fact that she voted for the pariot act, voted for the iraq war, arguably the most morally bankrupt and murderous war the US has been in this side of the century, voted against gay marriage (or in favour of the "defence of marriage act"] and let's not forget her massive scandal involving benghazi/libya where she was practically solely responsible for american citizens getting murdered, and she blamed it on a certain "islamophobic" youtube video that was circulating at the time.

Oh, and you can't seriously believe that Trump is completely innocent of any corporate misdemeanours in his time???

what is there to discuss? give me something

Your notion that Farage came from nothing is wrong. The guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth like Cameron, Osborne, Johnson, and the like...

and you think that's the reason he was politically successful like clinton was from nepotism? :lol: weak
I thought brexit was already a lil bit of a mess tbh.

But get a new hobby.
Reply 13
okay, let's exclude all this recent stuff about shady private servers and email bit-bleachings - how about the fact that she routinely accepts huge wallstreet donations and accepts massive amounts of money merely for giving speeches for corporations. that's blatant bribery - what else is it?! also, let's consider the fact that she voted for the pariot act, voted for the iraq war, arguably the most morally bankrupt and murderous war the US has been in this side of the century, voted against gay marriage (or in favour of the "defence of marriage act"] and let's not forget her massive scandal involving benghazi/libya where she was practically solely responsible for american citizens getting murdered, and she blamed it on a certain "islamophobic" youtube video that was circulating at the time.

what is there to discuss? give me something

and you think that's the reason he was politically successful like clinton was from nepotism? :lol: weak

Isn't it awful Trump will lose against Clinton.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending