The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If we'd had world war 3 every time it's been predicted we'd be on world war 483 by now.

Not going happen.
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
If we'd had world war 3 every time it's been predicted we'd be on world war 483 by now.

Not going happen.

Well with what we see here in Russia the events really seem to add up to something.

And I have never heard of Russia holding a civilian nuclear drill since long long ago.
Original post by Drewski

Not going happen.

Wait and see mate...
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski
Well, to be frank, since you do nothing but talk *******s nobody cares what you think.

My claims are based on media reports. What issues do you have with that?

And you can search up all of these reports because there is not just 1 media source covering them.
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
Well, to be frank, since you do nothing but talk *******s nobody cares what you think.
TBF it does look a little like something's brewing up.
Reply 6
Original post by 2016_GCSE

And you can search up all of these reports because there is not just 1 media source covering them.

Original post by Tootles
TBF it does look a little like something's brewing up.

Nobody's saying the things aren't happening, but the "2+2=potato" approach that people are taking is beyond moronic.

The fact of who you are and that you consistently post drivel.

If there really was a war, then it would be so fast and potentially overwhelming that there is little you could do about it, so its not worth bothering about.
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
Nobody's saying the things aren't happening, but the "2+2=potato" approach that people are taking is beyond moronic.

But they create a story.

So they start with preparing the people.

They move in the nukes.

They then fire one.

Then they threat at war.
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
And then nothing happens. Like always.

Stop watching the *****y films, they're rotting what's left of your brain.

Lol, I have not watched a film in 4 months.
We're living in a time when people are reacting to the prospect of a world war with a stupid smiley face and arguing on internet forums. That's not being scared, that's not a reaction to war and death or impending doom. The prospect isn't real yet.

Even if 'WWIII' does happen now, it's not gonna be Russia invading America's borders and scenes out of Call of Duty. Neither side are gonna have any interest or advantage slaughtering civilians and nuking each other. They're not even arguing about each other, just a poor obliterated country thousands of miles away. They're not gonna go "you're wrong about this, so I'm going to kill a random million of people living in your country with a WMD or warfare, that'll settle it and get everyone onside".
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by ozzyoscy
We're living in a time when people are reacting to the prospect of a world war with a stupid smiley face and sharing on Facebook with captions of abbreviations like 'omg'. That's not being scared, that's not a reaction to war and death or impending doom.

Even if 'WWIII' does happen now, it's not gonna be Russia invading America's borders and scenes out of Call of Duty. Neither side are gonna have any interest or advantage slaughtering civilians and nuking each other. They're not even arguing about each other, just a poor obliterated country thousands of miles away. They're not gonna go "you're wrong about this, so I'm going to kill a random million of people living in your country with a WMD or warfare, that'll settle it and get everyone onside".

Hillary has no care in the world.

She would go to full on war over a cyber attack.

Just look:
https://youtu.be/8Ahr0-KpvLM?t=103
Hillary has no care in the world.

She would go to full on war over a cyber attack.

Just look:
https://youtu.be/8Ahr0-KpvLM?t=103

If you're going to reply to one of my posts, reply to something in it, not hurl links at me and tell me your political views. I don't care.
Reply 13
If you're going to reply to one of my posts, reply to something in it, not hurl links at me and tell me your political views. I don't care.

You said:
it's not gonna be Russia invading America's borders

This is why I responded with a opposite agreement of U.S.A invading no other than Russia who they keep claiming launches Cyber attack.
You said:
it's not gonna be Russia invading America's borders

This is why I responded with a opposite agreement of U.S.A invading no other than Russia who they keep claiming launches Cyber attack.

I safely believe you have zero evidence Russian or American borders would be invaded and it'll be like the 1940s.
Reply 15
I safely believe you have zero evidence Russian or American borders would be invaded and it'll be like the 1940s.

Well both sides have troops right?
I honestly have thought of this too.

But I believe it will be a proper WORLD war. Like with Muslim countries (recent events), America (just want to create a problem), Russia (threatening everyone), Korea (see how the supreme leader feels), Britain (always follow America to be their friends), and France etc too.

I honestly do believe that sh*t will go down properly. I have always thought it will happen if Trump becomes president. He would piss of so many people and aggravate them (already is) that it would trigger a war and allies get involved so everyone.
Reply 17
Original post by ........Jeff458
I honestly have thought of this too.

But I believe it will be a proper WORLD war. Like with Muslim countries (recent events), America (just want to create a problem), Russia (threatening everyone), Korea (see how the supreme leader feels), Britain (always follow America to be their friends), and France etc too.

I honestly do believe that sh*t will go down properly. I have always thought it will happen if Trump becomes president. He would piss of so many people and aggravate them (already is) that it would trigger a war and allies get involved so everyone.

Hillary is more of a threat to world peace:
https://youtu.be/8Ahr0-KpvLM?t=102

She will send military responses over cyber attacks!
Well both sides have troops right?

Ok?
Reply 19
Ok?

So why would they train troops if they had no use?