The Student Room Group

Flatmate heard me having sex? What should I do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by daniellee0
I've had sex only around 3 times since I moved into halls a few months ago. She's told me she's heard me have sex (awkward) I understand it obviously won't have been pleasant for her but I also want to feel comfortable in the flat as much as she does. I mean it's not as if I do it every night...

She's quite funny about any of our flat mates having boys over, she said that we have to tell her before we have any male over because she wears a headscarf which is fair enough but she won't give us her number or Facebook etc for us to tell her beforehand. She's in her room 90% of the time so I don't really know what to do.

Anyone had this problem with flat mates hearing you have sex?

she'll get over it dw, she can't live with other uni students and expect them all to be like her. tell her to give you her number, or move out
maybe then you can figure something out, for example she goes home on the weekend and so that'll be your time to get intimate or whatever
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yep :colone:

Record your voice btw. Post it on that thread I mentioned you in lmao
Original post by Rhaenys10
Depends on who I'm with tbh :rofl:

Do expand :perv:
Perhaps you could ask her if she was forced to attend a university where she could be reasonably be expected to have flatmates against her will. Presuming that it was her free choice, maybe you could suggest some very good universities in Saudi Arabia where these sorts of views are common and where she might be happier. You could also remind her that this isn't Saudi, or Afghanistan, or Somalia. It's Britain. And we make us much noise as we like during sex!
Record your voice btw. Post it on that thread I mentioned you in lmao

Nooooo, my voice is weird....think cybermem from DR Who :h:

And, which thread? Ttingox's? lol
Nooooo, my voice is weird....think cybermem from DR Who :h:

And, which thread? Ttingox's? lol

Don't say his name
Wanna hear mine?:colone:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do expand :perv:

Well if you and mah girl Nirvana were involved and we'd listen to AC/DC, I'd most likely be loud AF :colone:
Well if you and mah girl Nirvana were involved and we'd listen to AC/DC, I'd most likely be loud AF :colone:

I've set myself a challenge to get you gals to hit higher notes than Brian Johnson :rofl:

@Nirvana1989-1994
I've set myself a challenge to get you gals to hit higher notes than Brian Johnson :rofl:

@Nirvana1989-1994

I've ran out of reps for you. :rofl:
Don't say his name
Wanna hear mine?:colone:

Oh yeah, he'll appear, he's like Voldemort lol. And, yeeeaaahhh I do :colone:

@Nirvana1989-1994

Yeahhh :sexface: :rofl:
Yeahhh :sexface: :rofl:

I'll record something later if I'm in the right mood :rofl:
I'm not even English though
Probably gonna embarrass myself but meh

I assumed you were for some reason and just staying abroad :lol: Are you actually from there then?
I assumed you were for some reason and just staying abroad :lol: Are you actually from there then?

From Romania? Yeah. Foreign *****. :rofl:
From Romania? Yeah. Foreign *****. :rofl:

Noo you said you were currently living elsewhere :lol: Ahh cool, nice accent :biggrin:
Noo you said you were currently living elsewhere :lol: Ahh cool, nice accent :biggrin:

Aah, I though you were asking me about where I was actually born. Yeah, it's true, I do live there atm. Lmao I don't actually what kind of accent I have. :rofl:

I'm definitely looking forward to it :colone:, I bet it's cool :h:
I'm definitely looking forward to it :colone:, I bet it's cool :h:

I'm looking for sth to read atm :rofl:
"only 3 times" loooooooool
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest