The Student Room Group

Art GCSE Exam themes 2016

Hi , recently I was told that my year 11 mock was going to be the OCR exam questions from last year . Although I can't find them anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew where to look to find them or knew them. Secondly , I am aiming for an A/A* in art and I was wondering if anyone knew the markschme or how to achieve these top grades. Thanks ..
Original post by Rosegray
Hi , recently I was told that my year 11 mock was going to be the OCR exam questions from last year . Although I can't find them anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew where to look to find them or knew them. Secondly , I am aiming for an A/A* in art and I was wondering if anyone knelw the markschme or how to achieve these top grades. Thanks ..

I can tell you some of aqas it may be similar?
Reply 2
Original post by ChemGeek16
I can tell you some of aqas it may be similar?

Yes please I'd appriciate that.
Original post by Rosegray
Yes please I'd appriciate that.

We had: diary, clothing, outlines, from above, wish you was here, landmarks. I think there may have been 1 or 2 more but, I can't remember them at the minute. If I think of them I'll let you know
Reply 4
Original post by ChemGeek16
We had: diary, clothing, outlines, from above, wish you was here, landmarks. I think there may have been 1 or 2 more but, I can't remember them at the minute. If I think of them I'll let you know

Ah thank you I appriciate it. I'm still getting to grips with this student room thing.

Quick Reply

Latest