The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
You will know how. Cheese knows how:
PM Cheese, let your thoughts influence what you write.
Cheese just wants to help :jumphug:

Thank you cheese :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thank you cheese :hugs:

:hugs: np
français :colone:

Francaissss :tongue: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: np

:hugs:

:france: :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, and no worries. :h:

I hope you had a great day today :smile:

Aww sorry to hear this. I understand this was a while back but hopefully you're feeling better? If not, feel free to PM. :hugs:

:hugs:
Feel free to PM! I know it's not the same as irl :redface: but it's something :yep:
You're such an inspirational and supportive person; you should try taking on some of your own advice. I recall you telling another user that everything will be OK in the end and if things aren't OK, then it's not the end. Well, it's not quite the end yet so hold on tight and continue being the kind, amazing person you are. :smile:

Yup from what I've heard...:erm:

But :congrats: very :proud: of you! You deserve to be: :h:
And hopefully you are :proud: of yourself too? :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Grrrrr now tsr is making me angry!
I just wrote out a long post in response to you (more of a rant than anything haha). And then the page refreshed!

So short response!

UCEM have made me and others angry! And everyone now agrees with what I've said about the course. We showed them what it was like and what we had to do (8 hours of reading per day :/) And they said its no good as were not gonna learn anything that way! So our Uni day is tomorrow so us who are going will raise the concerns we have and see what happens!
****ing stupid is described it as!

Aw thankyou!
So sweet of you! Apparently I did more than what was expected of me! He was very pleased with me :smile: (the trip to Cambridge is what this refers to. My boss asked me to do it, so I did).
So yeah that made me very happy! :biggrin:
Aw well I was for a bit tbh! :biggrin:
:france: :colone:

Spoiler

Lool
:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the love of pizza.:teeth:

Had a huge argument with my sister we didn't speak for a whole week!:huff:

But today she ordered pizza.:teeth:

And offered me some only if I apologised:tongue:. I said "NO! I don't want no fricking pizza".:unimpressed:

But I really really really want some pizza.:eating::nooo:

And currently having a coma just glaring at it's juicy round head.:coma:

But don't want to lower myself with an apology and let her be the winner.:noway::nopity:Oh the misery!!!
Oh no :console:I do that lol
I'm like "i'll wait for this song in my playlist"2 revolutions of playlist later
"i'll wait for this one to end"
*falls asleep on desk*:colonhash: :colonhash:

Yeah it's my main crux other than food :P. I should really fix my sleeping pattern though, I've been waking up at 10/9 and going to my lectures like a zombie haha all my coursemates are like wtf you look horrible XD.
Original post by Legit Bad man
For the love of pizza.:teeth:

Had a huge argument with my sister we didn't speak for a whole week!:huff:

But today she ordered pizza.:teeth:

And offered me some only if I apologised:tongue:. I said "NO! I don't want no fricking pizza".:unimpressed:

But I really really really want some pizza.:eating::nooo:

And currently having a coma just glaring at it's juicy round head.:coma:

But don't want to lower myself with an apology and let her be the winner.:noway::nopity:Oh the misery!!!

Looking back and realising you didn't lose discipline will be much sweeter than that pizza I can guarantee it.
I feel over tired now. I didn't sleep well last night, had a tiring morning so then when to gymnastics this afternoon (which I don't normally do on a Thursday) and over did it and now I'm to tired to even get changed or cook or anything. Dumb day. :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
In life, a person only needs that one moment to crack and know they're ****ed. Right now, I'm going through that and just want to either cry or jump off a cliff. I don't know what's going on. I'm feeling so down. I never felt this helpless before. Bye everyone.
Reply 2172
Original post by Saba XD
In life, a person only needs that one moment to crack and know they're ****ed. Right now, I'm going through that and just want to either cry or jump off a cliff. I don't know what's going on. I'm feeling so down. I never felt this helpless before. Bye everyone.

I'm here :hugs:
idk excited. but at the same time, annoyed. and ughghughughugheugheurg idgi anymore i wish i was five again :/
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Sorry and thank you for the advice. And what ya mean "if your confussed about what ya feeling it doesnt matter" because tbh my feeling are too muddled and complicated. Sorry about that.Btw talking to mum on the phone doesnt help due to its all supervised and i cant say what i want to her. And i try to but i lose motivation easy.But when i get there to forming to words to express how im feeling then i might pm you

No need to apologise. :smile:
I meant that you know you don't feel all too well, but you say you're confused about how you feel, right? I just think that it doesn't matter if you don't understand your emotions completely or not, the main aim at the moment is trying to be a little more positive and hopefully in turn, happier, if that makes sense?

I see, well at least you get the opportunity to speak to her I suppose. The main point is that you are trying, and that is what is important at the end of the day. :yep:

OK, and I understand that. :hugs:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That's good , can I ask what do you study?

Of course you can! :smile:
I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Or at least I'm trying to do them :tongue:
What are you studying?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Grrrrr now tsr is making me angry!
I just wrote out a long post in response to you (more of a rant than anything haha). And then the page refreshed!

So short response!

UCEM have made me and others angry! And everyone now agrees with what I've said about the course. We showed them what it was like and what we had to do (8 hours of reading per day :/) And they said its no good as were not gonna learn anything that way! So our Uni day is tomorrow so us who are going will raise the concerns we have and see what happens!
****ing stupid is described it as!

Aw thankyou!
So sweet of you! Apparently I did more than what was expected of me! He was very pleased with me :smile: (the trip to Cambridge is what this refers to. My boss asked me to do it, so I did).
So yeah that made me very happy! :biggrin:
Aw well I was for a bit tbh! :biggrin:

Aww it's OK :smile:

That's a shame but it's good that everyone agrees and hopefully something can be sorted out tomorrow :biggrin:

No worries, and that's awesome stuff!
You should feel proud and happy :u: :yy:

^Sorry, that reply seems a bit of a downgrade from your reply :redface:
Original post by Saba XD

Noo bhaji, choti behen is here for you, as always :hugs:
Original post by Matrix123

Of course you can! :smile:
I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Or at least I'm trying to do them :tongue:
What are you studying?

That's awesome, you must be really smart :smile:, I wish I was good at maths, but my mathematical ability is just....off lol. Are you applying to uni this year?

And, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science/Forensics :smile:
Struggling so much. I think I might have to, for the first time, hand in my essays late and submit in mitigating circumstances. I can't concentrate. My head hurts. My eyes hurt. My thoughts are so so bad. The stupid depo injection has made my period return. The stupid trazodone isn't probably helping my headaches or my thoughts. I have completed essays before while in a bad way and still did good. I feel like I don't deserve handing in mitigating circumstances now when I've been able to do well beforehand.

I feel so alone. The SO thinks I should ask for help. I have. It's mitigating circumstances or nothing. I feel like he doesn't understand why I'm so petrified of them. I feel as if all I do is annoy him with my problems and what can he do? **** all. He probably hates me for it.

I hate being ill. I hate my emotions.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That's awesome, you must be really smart :smile:, I wish I was good at maths, but my mathematical ability is just....off lol. Are you applying to uni this year?

And, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science/Forensics :smile:

Thanks, and I'm really not - I'm suffering the consequences of those subject choices right now :tongue: haha I see, I'd say I'm more interested in maths than I am good at it tbh. And no, I've just started AS.

Cool, that sounds great! Forensics seems really cool but probability a bit too, idk, technical for me? Either way, it does seem like an awesome one tp study! :yep:
Original post by Airmed
x

Aww, you're not alone, and I doubt he hates you for it; he's with you for a reason:yep:

Here if you need Airmed:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Frustrated, and like there's not enough time in the world to get my work done
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Yeah it's my main crux other than food :P. I should really fix my sleeping pattern though, I've been waking up at 10/9 and going to my lectures like a zombie haha all my coursemates are like wtf you look horrible XD.

Looking back and realising you didn't lose discipline will be much sweeter than that pizza I can guarantee it.

XD
Yeah, try going to bed earlier and getting up earlier? If possible :tongue:
XD

Original post by Saba XD

Wifey! :cry2: :console: :cube: :jumphug: Omg no! Please don't go through it alone, PMs are always open to you my beautiful wifey <3
Please please no :cry::cube: :penguinhug: :grouphugs: :lovehug: :heart: Ilysm and am sending all my love to u rn xxx

Latest