The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
Hillary is more of a threat to world peace:
https://youtu.be/8Ahr0-KpvLM?t=102

She will send military responses over cyber attacks!

I can see you are a Trump supporter.

What she is saying is good that she is willing to protect the GOVERNMENTS CONFIDENTIAL DATA. She isn' talking about being hacked on video games. She also mentioned military last meaning it would be a last resort. There is nothing wrong with that.
Plus if you are so worried with that response, it's simple. DON'T DO CYBER ATTACKS. Basically don't do something which could possibly be illegal. Not tha hard.

Trump is more of a threat. If you look at what he has said, you wouldn't even be responding again. Bombing whole countries. Building a wall. Donald Trump is a huge threat. He even just threatened Hillary Clinton with Jail even though an FBI investigation has been completed. He speaks out his a*s and doesn't know what he is doing.
Hillary is more of a threat to world peace:
https://youtu.be/8Ahr0-KpvLM?t=102

She will send military responses over cyber attacks!

To prove the point, I just did a google search on "donald trump threat to world peace" and there are links suggesting he is more of a threat to world peace than ISIS.

Read up.
Original post by ........Jeff458
I honestly have thought of this too.

But I believe it will be a proper WORLD war. Like with Muslim countries (recent events), America (just want to create a problem), Russia (threatening everyone), Korea (see how the supreme leader feels), Britain (always follow America to be their friends), and France etc too.

I honestly do believe that sh*t will go down properly. I have always thought it will happen if Trump becomes president. He would piss of so many people and aggravate them (already is) that it would trigger a war and allies get involved so everyone.

You're not really basing this on anything, I don't think you've thought this through... so, Russia threatens everyone, so America will help start a world war because they just want to create a problem, and all the 'Muslim countries' will join in with their advanced military might and invade each other, while 'Korea' (presumably you mean Korea DPR) may or may not decide to join in the bundles depending on how their leader feels?

And all this because President Trump would piss 'people' (who?) off (why?)?

So why would they train troops if they had no use?

Erm... they're being used. And they'd be used in proxy wars (well, they already are). But the country's troops are only a part of it, PMCs would be/are being used as well, so what you have is two countries at war by having different mercenaries fighting each other thousands of miles way. It's not exactly the D-Day landings.
Reply 23
I can see you are a Trump supporter.

What she is saying is good that she is willing to protect the GOVERNMENTS CONFIDENTIAL DATA. She isn' talking about being hacked on video games. She also mentioned military last meaning it would be a last resort. There is nothing wrong with that.
Plus if you are so worried with that response, it's simple. DON'T DO CYBER ATTACKS. Basically don't do something which could possibly be illegal. Not tha hard.

Trump is more of a threat. If you look at what he has said, you wouldn't even be responding again. Bombing whole countries. Building a wall. Donald Trump is a huge threat. He even just threatened Hillary Clinton with Jail even though an FBI investigation has been completed. He speaks out his a*s and doesn't know what he is doing.

But going to war over a cyber attack seems unjustified because all it could be is a citizen in that country and not the government causing a problem.
If nukes didn't exist im certain world war 3 would have happened
So why would they train troops if they had no use?

Nobody's that stupid.
Reply 26
This is what happens when the generation who have spent their childhood playing the Modern Warfare series grow up...:biggrin:
I doubt it.

In many ways countries are like male mammals. They like to compete and square up to one another. Russia and the West are just trying to figure out who has the biggest penis. So we'll get a bit of sabre rattling and a bit of involvement in proxy conflicts. But, like male mammals, they want to avoid direct conflict unless the stakes are really high so they'll just keep growling at each other before it eventually calms down.
Original post by ozzyoscy
You're not really basing this on anything, I don't think you've thought this through... so, Russia threatens everyone, so America will help start a world war because they just want to create a problem, and all the 'Muslim countries' will join in with their advanced military might and invade each other, while 'Korea' (presumably you mean Korea DPR) may or may not decide to join in the bundles depending on how their leader feels?

And all this because President Trump would piss 'people' (who?) off (why?)?

Erm... they're being used. And they'd be used in proxy wars (well, they already are). But the country's troops are only a part of it, PMCs would be/are being used as well, so what you have is two countries at war by having different mercenaries fighting each other thousands of miles way. It's not exactly the D-Day landings.

No. You misunderstood my man. I mean Trump would agravate and make it worst but there is already unsettling tensions throughout the world. Trump would further aggravate it through Muslims and Mexicans first of all.
But going to war over a cyber attack seems unjustified because all it could be is a citizen in that country and not the government causing a problem.

That's why don't believe everything.

If you watch the video she never once mentions war. She mentions military action and it would be as a LAST RESORT. This means they would take that action on the individual. This has been done many times before. Not that hard my man :frown:
No. You misunderstood my man. I mean Trump would agravate and make it worst but there is already unsettling tensions throughout the world. Trump would further aggravate it through Muslims and Mexicans first of all.

I don't think somehow Mexico are going to start a war with America, and you mention Muslims again but not the countries that will go to war with America in defence of Islam from mean words.
I honestly have thought of this too.

Latest