The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manlike99
Was it conditional or unconditional? Warwick biomed is my backup for med too

It was conditional ABB :smile: ah good luck medicine is so hard :frown:
Original post by ChloexCharlotte
It was conditional ABB :smile: ah good luck medicine is so hard :frown:

Ahh was asking as I know people got unconditionals for this course at Warwick last year. Well done! Which med schools you applying to?
Capture.PNG
Guys could you please help review my personal statement on my profile. its on accounting and i want to know if i can improve it because i have to send it off next week. Any help is appreciated.
Original post by Sophie31289
What were your predicted grades and AS grades , I applied for econ at Nottingham 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

My predicted A2 grades are Economics: A Geography: A Maths: A
My AS grades were Economics : A Maths: A Geography: A Philosophy &Ethics: B

Good luck
Ahh was asking as I know people got unconditionals for this course at Warwick last year. Well done! Which med schools you applying to?

Thank you haha :smile: Edinburgh Cardiff Leicester and Birmingham you?
Thank you haha :smile: Edinburgh Cardiff Leicester and Birmingham you?

Barts, Newcastle, HYMS, Manchester :smile:
2/5 of my applied to unis are offering then - one being my firm yay!
Haven't sent off my application yet but will be within the next few weeks I suspect!
Reply 1088
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
Guys could you please help review my personal statement on my profile. its on accounting and i want to know if i can improve it because i have to send it off next week. Any help is appreciated.

Delete it before the website caches it. You'll have to rewrite from scratch as it'll show up on a plagiarism detector.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibbyyyyy

You MUST NOT publish your PS online!

Remove it immediately - anyone could copy it and then YOU will be accused of plagiarism.
Barts, Newcastle, HYMS, Manchester :smile:

Good luck! Manchester was lovely :biggrin: it was that non academic form thing that put me off tho :/
anyone got any offers for social policy and criminology???
My friend has an offer from Nottingham Trent, if that helps anyone!
I'm waiting for Warwick, York, Exeter, Plymouth and Southampton for psychology... and I can't stop refreshing track! Good luck to everyone :smile:
Good luck! Manchester was lovely :biggrin: it was that non academic form thing that put me off tho :/

You too! :smile: Yeah it puts me off but they only remove less than 100 people out of the top 1000 with the highest UKCAT scores, so only a 10% chance of missing out so I thought I might as well
Original post by AJP98
Nice! What subject?

Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science with a Year in Industry.
Original post by JMEisjames
My predicted A2 grades are Economics: A Geography: A Maths: A
My AS grades were Economics : A Maths: A Geography: A Philosophy &Ethics: B

Good luck

Well done!! That's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by minamae
My friend has an offer from Nottingham Trent, if that helps anyone!
I'm waiting for Warwick, York, Exeter, Plymouth and Southampton for psychology... and I can't stop refreshing track! Good luck to everyone :smile:

Nottingham Trent has been relatively quick from what I've heard so far. I got my first offer today from Kent! I'm waiting on York and Exeter too, as well as Cardiff and Oxford (eeek!), and haven't heard from York which is a little unsettling as I know they've sent some offers out, but Exeter have a reputation for being one of the slowest unis- let me know if you hear from either of them, and good luck! :smile:
I've got acknowledgements from Kent, York and Cambridge all today (application got sent to universities by my school yesterday) :smile:
Also waiting on Exeter, plus Lancaster and Durham. Got an offer from Liverpool last week and Birmingham yesterday :smile: Congrats on your Kent offer.
Original post by richardhello
How long does it take you to get acknowledgements...? I applied around 5 hours ago but haven't had anything yet, nor the SAQ. Should I be worried?

Mine took a day or so (from Cambridge), they sent my SAQ email at like 1am lol...but I've seen people on here that took longer so don't worry too much!

Latest

Trending

Trending