The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Anyone with HSBC AC experience? Please PM, happy to share my other interview/AC experiences
anyone have morgan stanley graduate recruitment's number??
anyone got a first round face to face IBD/GCM interview at MS?
How long does Rothschild take to reject you if you fail the numerical?
Original post by fabulanoctis
How long does Rothschild take to reject you if you fail the numerical?

They inform if u failed within 2 days. Ive been waiting like 2 weeks since the online test.
Anyone one HSBC markets 1st round? Please pm me!
Original post by gsbs2
how long has it taken for people to get invited to the second round of interviews for MS IBD after their first interview?

took a day with me

have you heard of anyone who's been invited back to an ac?
Original post by gsbs2
how long has it taken for people to get invited to the second round of interviews for MS IBD after their first interview?

6 hours
Original post by gsbs2
cheers, did they email you or call as for the first round? Not really, I think they´ll start them later on unless someone here has more info

had a 45 minute first round phone interview at around 8pm, was emailed around 3pm the next day inviting me to face to face
Original post by gsbs2
what time in the day did you have?

dude you're trying to read a lot from random comments but the gist of it is: after your initial interview the dude you talked to fills an itw feedback form which he sends to HR. the HR is working full time these days chasing feedbacks and interviewers and if it's positive then you will be progressed to the next stage immediately. That you did not hear from them means that at least your feedback did not merit taking you directly to the next stage.
How far is everyone with off-cycle internships? Have they given out offers yet? (MS,Citi I think)
citi yes
How long did people wait to hear back from RBC after first round interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Briefly, what are some of the key technicals to know for an IBD interview?
Reply 4294
Original post by savonarollla
citi yes

People have had offers for Citi off-cycle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,I think this question has been asked before, but there's so many pages i'm not sure where to look lols.Applying to Operations at Investment Banks but i'm a final year at UCL, but i intend to complete a masters right after. On the first page it says only S&T for J.P. Morgan, i'm guessing this also includes back-office divisions like operations? If anyone has an email for J.P. Morgan that would be amazing! Apologies for the repetitiveness and good luck everyone for their applications :smile: Thanks for all your help
Original post by ay42
People have had offers for Citi off-cycle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes i have at least one person on my mind.

Original post by SIDDYTT
Hi everyone,I think this question has been asked before, but there's so many pages i'm not sure where to look lols.Applying to Operations at Investment Banks but i'm a final year at UCL, but i intend to complete a masters right after. On the first page it says only S&T for J.P. Morgan, i'm guessing this also includes back-office divisions like operations? If anyone has an email for J.P. Morgan that would be amazing! Apologies for the repetitiveness and good luck everyone for their applications :smile: Thanks for all your help

no phones, it's on a name only basis. send an e-mail to [email protected]
Original post by gman888
They inform if u failed within 2 days. Ive been waiting like 2 weeks since the online test.

Interesting, thought I absolutely bombed the tests but haven't heard anything. Must be a low pass mark...
Appreciate it mate!

Original post by savonarollla
yes i have at least one person on my mind.

no phones, it's on a name only basis. send an e-mail to [email protected]
Does anyone know when the BAML off-cycle internship 2017 starts or has contact details for their HR?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending