The Student Room Group

what honest grade do you think youl get/would have got for uni

i reckon il get a 2:2, cant seem to get info to sink in
Reply 1
First, im asian its in my blood
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
1st

I'm sure you can do better than a Desmond...
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
1st

I'm sure you can do better than a Desmond...

id like to think i can, thankfully first year dont count :wink:
It does though. If you don't understand or try to understand your first year content, you'll have a hell of a time trying to pick that up in your following years.
Reply 5
Original post by ViralRiver
It does though. If you don't understand or try to understand your first year content, you'll have a hell of a time trying to pick that up in your following years.

no no, i mean towards classification
Reply 6
I am planning on a first. I will be disappointed with anything less.
A first I'd hope.
Original post by shawtyb
no no, i mean towards classification

Missing my point. If you can't keep up with 1st year work, 2nd and onwards will be tougher, leading to a lower classification in the end anyways. It may not directly affect your classification, but it can have an indirect effect. That's why I'm happy my course's 1st year counted - it gave me the extra motivation to work, and also lab partners as I didn't need a lazy student bringing down my grade.
Reply 9
Original post by CCC75
I am planning on a first. I will be disappointed with anything less.

Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
A first I'd hope.

id love a first but its laughable for me really

Original post by ViralRiver
Missing my point. If you can't keep up with 1st year work, 2nd and onwards will be tougher, leading to a lower classification in the end anyways. It may not directly affect your classification, but it can have an indirect effect. That's why I'm happy my course's 1st year counted - it gave me the extra motivation to work, and also lab partners as I didn't need a lazy student bringing down my grade.

of course i can keep up with it. if i couldnt id have dropped out.
If you're just in first year, I wouldn't let a difficult first few weeks set the tone for the rest of your studies.

It's a change in style and pace of learning. Work hard and you'll be fine. Reach out for support if you're struggling.
Reply 11
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
If you're just in first year, I wouldn't let a difficult first few weeks set the tone for the rest of your studies.

It's a change in style and pace of learning. Work hard and you'll be fine. Reach out for support if you're struggling.

hi, im in second year now so its ok :smile: got a decent grade for my first module of my 2nd year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending